Why are some of y'all so jealous of ASAP Rocky?

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
banks evolved from that punchline style yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaars ago

@Trey0'5Blue2Gz
@Tunez
@biscuitsnbangers

Banks wordplay has evolved in general.

"My skin is tree bark
Words won't get to me"

"King, gotta be
Shaped ya sound, rap pottery"

"Quick chills everytime son is on"

"Nothing but Gs down here
Dawg my floors gucci"

"Killin in two leagues, I'm Julius Irving"

"Back to the future boy
I'm in the booth, I'm Super Lloyd"

Those metaphors alone :wow:

Simple yet effective ass fukk

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::russ::mjlol::mjlol: I wear slim fit and joggers lol, I'm the opposite of a dusty nikka I'm 15 years old
you probably own a pair of these :heh:

Alisister-New-Fashion-men-women-jogging-pants-emoji-clothes-3d-print-weed-100-joggers-pants-Casual.jpg

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
i've never witnessed excessive hate for rocky in this forum. agree about the mixtape though. i'm starting to think live love asap is a classic. never heard his album, but i'm still playing this mixtape.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
i've never witnessed excessive hate for rocky in this forum. agree about the mixtape though. i'm starting to think live love asap is a classic. never heard his album, but i'm still playing this mixtape.

The mixtape is fukking crazy! undeniably brilliant in some aspects. It's a major reason why Rocky became huge overnight. There's stuff on there you've never heard before... and it's gorgeous.

People wanna hate and call me a stan, but the reality of the matter is that I'm objective. I've told these Lloyd Banks stans from time: I know Rocky's flaws. I know when he drops weak shyt. The moment I heard the album, I said: "this is fukking weak". As soon as he dropped "fukkin Problems" I thought he was done. I've dissed Rocky before. several times.

But sensitive nikkas are always looking for an angle to discredit realness. None of these Lloyd Banks stans will ever admit that Lloyd has dropped wack ass material, or that Lloyd has some flaws in his overall approach to music (just like Rocky). They're too busy on the dikk. Then they wanna call others 'stans'. I'm not in their boat at all.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It's funny - I don't even like that song. In fact, I don't like a single member of ASAP Mob. Nast and Twelvvy were tolerable on "Trilla". and Twelvyy's joint "Xscape" was tolerable. But it's such a retread of stuff I've heard before, and worse.

My point is - what I love about Rocky is that his stuff has ideas/roots in hardcore hip hop but it's so different from what the genre has ever produced. Namely the cloud rap and the coast mixing.

Nast got bars, Ferg is that nikka forella

but the nicest nikka in the Mob... as far as bars... aside from Rocky...that nikkas sleep on heavily... lotta people don't even realize he raps....

Blank_Marty_Banner_600x500.jpg

MARTY fukkIN BALLER

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Real talk I will never understand the A$AP Rocky hype :yeshrug: Hipsters seem to love him. I have even seen people (KTT) say that he's one of the leaders of the new school :pachaha: I mess with a few songs here and there but he's just average to me outside of his flow.
Hipsters only like ASAP? What grown men listens to Big Sean?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I don't hate him, he just a 2nd tier rapper... I don't see any growth, the best shyt he put out was that mixtape that had Brand New Guy on it. He can put out a dope song or feature every once in while but I can't see him dropping really good album

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rocky is like the least taked about rapper nobody even notices him enough to hate him and i aint even hating

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never saw alot of Rocky hate. Discussion isn't warranted....i think he has the potential to be an elite hip hop artist. Think his album will surprise ppl