Why are some of y'all so jealous of ASAP Rocky?

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Like i said the mans a genius and his influence goes beyond hip hop

But musically i never hear anybody even his fans celebrating or discussing it

so first it's Lil B has no influence? now it's his influence goes beyond hip hop and no one's celebrating it?

:hula:

Jcole is a very bold artist that speaks for mid town America and is one of the most relatable hip hop artist of his generation

Kendrick is a fukking genius & has basically already constructed 2 modern day hip hop classics Wherther you like it are not & will probably have collage courses studying both bodies of work years from now

You're young. I've been listening to rap for decades. I've seen hyperbole come and go.

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
so first it's Lil B has no influence? now it's his influence goes beyond hip hop and no one's celebrating it?

:hula:

You're young. I've been listening to rap for decades. I've seen hyperbole come and go.

Beyond hip hop meaning he didnt influence hip hop culture

Like i said he influenced a bunch idiots its not hard to do that :comeon:

nikka got nikkas wearing sun dresses finger nail polish making dumb ass videos and music referencing swag every few bars :scust:

That's what i call a strong influence all be it extremely fakkity:sas2:

SirBiatch

Daps
Beyond hip hop meaning he didnt influence hip hop culture

Like i said he influenced a bunch idiots its not hard to do that :comeon:

nikka got nikkas wearing sun dresses finger nail polish making dumb ass videos and music referencing swag every few bars :scust:

That's what i call a strong influence all be it extremely fakkity:sas2:

you mean idiots like Kendrick Lamar? (who stepped his adlib game up as Lil B, the king of adlibs became popular)

Kendrick Lamar Gives Props to Lil B & Lil Wayne for Being Influential Artists

Did you even google what I told you to google or you're still talking out of your ass? This is why I don't bother responding to nikkas on The Coli 95% of the time. All they do ramble while uninformed. And even when you point them in the right direction, they ignore it and continue to ramble.

:snooze:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
you mean idiots like Kendrick Lamar? (who stepped his adlib game up as Lil B, the king of adlibs became popular)

Did you even google what I told you to google or you're still talking out of your ass? This is why I don't bother responding to nikkas on The Coli 95% of the time. All they do ramble while uninformed. And even when you point them in the right direction, they ignore it and continue to ramble.

That ether u served him:whew:

Love this response cause its true

Once their hype dies these nikkas gon be selling 50 k

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS

Kendrick never said he was influenced by lil b :comeon:

He saluted him for being a very influential figure

In the last 10 yrs wayne lil b & kanye have been the most influential figures in rap

So what!!!

Their all weirdos that dress funny and are responsible for the p*ssyfication of a culture.

Wayne kissed men wore uggs and tight leopard print pants :scust:

Lil b wears womens ear rings & named his album im gay :ld:

And kanye is just kanye :manny:

The difference between those artist are 2 of them are all time great rappers and artist that have decades of great music theyve constructed or produced that their fans can cherish :stopitslime:

The other is the andy Kaufman of hip hop & a all time great troller:camby:

And im 35 & i know the culture through & through lil b just aint something i ever got behind

I remember seeing that knuckle head in Berkley giving out cds so salute to him for his success

SirBiatch

Daps
Kendrick never said he was influenced by lil b :comeon:

He saluted him for being a very influential figure

In the last 10 yrs wayne lil b & kanye have been the most influential figures in rap

So what!!!

Their all weirdos that dress funny and are responsible for the p*ssyfication of a culture.

Wayne kissed men wore uggs and tight leopard print pants :scust:

Lil b wears womens ear rings & named his album im gay :ld:

And kanye is just kanye :manny:

The difference between those artist are 2 of them are all time great rappers and artist that have decades of great music theyve constructed or produced that their fans can cherish :stopitslime:

The other is the andy Kaufman of hip hop & a all time great troller:camby:

And im 35 & i know the culture through & through lil b just aint something i ever got behind

I remember seeing that knuckle head in Berkley giving out cds so salute to him for his success

Is it everyday you salute someone you're not influenced by?

Kendrick is a Lil Wayne groupie. How can you not see this? So when he's saluting them as being influential, you really think he's distancing himself from them?

I'm not saying you have to be a fan of Lil B. Humor is very subjective and doesn't work for all, even heads. I was never a big Biz Markie fan myself. He's hip hop, but I'd be lying if I said I really care about his catalogue like that (although his first album has some classic beats). But Biz obviously did his thing.

Please don't be 35 and tell me that Lil Wayne/Kanye are all-time great rappers. :snoop:

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
Is it everyday you salute someone you're not influenced by?

Kendrick is a Lil Wayne groupie. How can you not see this? So when he's saluting them as being influential, you really think he's distancing himself from them?

I'm not saying you have to be a fan of Lil B. Humor is very subjective and doesn't work for all, even heads. I was never a big Biz Markie fan myself. He's hip hop, but I'd be lying if I said I really care about his catalogue like that (although his first album has some classic beats). But Biz obviously did his thing.

Please don't be 35 and tell me that Lil Wayne/Kanye are all-time great rappers. :snoop:

Personally i dont think their all time great rappers but thats what the people they influenced say :manny:

But they at least they have classic album's verses & songs to state their case.

Lil b on the other hand:ld:

Lil b biz markie??? Sounds about right :troll:

Biz had dope ghost writers though:sas2:

Nah but seriously biz first album is classic imo!!! One of my first cassette tape purchases :mjcry:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Call every rapper under the sun a c00n and garbage yet turn around and praise Lil B. This place is full of characters. Lol. The Coli. Home of the WOAT hip hop opinions. I wish more of the OGs from sohh was up here. I damn near cringe everytime I visit this section now.

Detroit Red

Buy any jeans necessary
Daps
Is it because he came out of nowhere, dropped a stunning mixtape full of sounds you'd never heard before and jumped to the front of the line? And rewrote the rules of what New York hip hop should sound like, while going on to rock dresses and other questionable attire? Is it because he's "pretty?"

Confide in me. I'm quite curious to know the answer. Other than Lil B, I've never seen a new cat get so much hate off the bat. It's really weird. While (of course) nikkas was duping his style on the low (just like Lil B).

Have at it! Friends and haters are welcome!

0Ckeho4.png

Edit: This thread was made because of the amount of ASAP Rocky nuthuggers in the Coli. I'll be in a completely different thread talking about something random, and some offended stan will bring up "well you listen to ASAP Rocky". Some of y'all are on his nuts harder than his actual fans.

Perfect example with Lloyd Banks stans:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lloyd-banks-criminology-freestyle-2015.308866/

On page 1, notice how a sensitive Lloyd Banks stan brought up ASAP Rocky out the blue. Like it had anything to do with the thread.

You're delusional if you believe Rocky is even mentioned amongst drake kendrick and cole...
And i LIKE ROCKY