Why are some of y'all so jealous of ASAP Rocky?

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
Like i said in another thread you started

You only dikk ride asap & lil b because thier different

Not because their dope rappers or they enhance the culture

You admire lil b because he enhanced his own culture

The fatherless & leaderless weirdos that would literally suck a dikk to make some sorta statement with no real bottom line.

Asap is dope but out of all the new generation of rappers hes one of the few not following the normal status quo.

But he's not better than Kendrick cole big sean meek or wale & thats just facts

Your bytch ass wont answer because you know in right :ld:
:bryan:He'll answer. He always answers. Because no matter what, he's right:mjlol:

:dwillhuh: @ him calling Cole an RNB artist though:comeon:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Like i said in another thread you started

You only dikk ride asap & lil b because thier different

Not because their dope rappers or they enhance the culture

You admire lil b because he enhanced his own culture

The fatherless & leaderless weirdos that would literally suck a dikk to make some sorta statement with no real bottom line.

Asap is dope but out of all the new generation of rappers hes one of the few not following the normal status quo.

But he's not better than Kendrick cole big sean meek or wale & thats just facts

Your bytch ass wont answer because you know in right :ld:

Your angry post aside, being different goes a long way in a culture that promotes zombies. Lil B and ASAP Rocky are far beyond 'being different'. They're incredibly dope in the 'difference' and vision they're bringing forward. If the execution wasn't there, I wouldn't be a fan.

Pretending I'm into them only because they're different is stupid as fukk.

and :russ: at them not being better than the zombies you mentioned, and then saying "thats just facts."

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
Your angry post aside, being different goes a long way in a culture that promotes zombies. Lil B and ASAP Rocky are far beyond 'being different'. They're incredibly dope in the 'difference' and vision they're bringing forward. If the execution wasn't there, I wouldn't be a fan.

Pretending I'm into them only because they're different is stupid as fukk.

and :russ: at them not being better than the zombies you mentioned, and then saying "thats just facts."

Them nikkas will not & i repeat will not impact the culture ever

10 yrs from now lil b will be known as the weirdo that named his album im gay

By the way im gay sounded like a watered down jcole or kendrick album :ld:

The beat selection was repetitive and he tried his best to sound intelligent:mjlol:

He should've stuck to the idiot weirdo angle :francis:

Asap is dope but he is known more for dressing funny and still rocking braids :patrice:

Not to say he doesnt have potential to musically make a statement :whoa:

Kendrick drake & jcole will go down in history no matter how average you claim they are even meek sean & wale will be talked about 10 or 20 yrs from now in terms of music. :manny:

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
Are you blind and deaf? :what: They already have :mjlol:

Quote SirBiatch for the attention but don't know what you're talking about, brehs

Rocky may've had an impact but Lil B didn't. How many people actually give a fukk about a lil b?

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
Are you blind and deaf? :what: They already have :mjlol:

Quote SirBiatch for the attention but don't know what you're talking about, brehs

In what way has lil b impacted the culture explain please and im talking the hip hop culture

And dont tell me he made it cool to be weird because their have been plenty of weirdos that have had meaningful impacts way before him

And like i said asap is dope but he is nothing special and basically a kanye descendent

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
Rocky may've had an impact but Lil B didn't. How many people actually give a fukk about a lil b?

Nobody taking away from his influence but look at who he influenced and his influence is based upon stupidity not talent

He made it cool to have untalented idiots have impacts on a leaderless generation:manny:

SirBiatch

Daps
In what way has lil b impacted the culture explain please and im talking the hip hop culture

And dont tell me he made it cool to be weird because their have been plenty of weirdos that have had meaningful impacts way before him

And like i said asap is dope but he is nothing special and basically a kanye descendent

sorry breh. I can't do your homework for you. Just google "lil b influential" and see what comes up. On the first results page you'll see some interesting articles. Read them deeply. I've already helped you by pointing you in the right direction.

ASAP Rocky doesn't sound a thing like Kanye, especially Live.Love.ASAP. Try again.

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
sorry breh. I can't do your homework for you. Just google "lil b influential" and see what comes up. On the first results page you'll see some interesting articles. Read them deeply. I've already helped you by pointing you in the right direction.

ASAP Rocky doesn't sound a thing like Kanye, especially Live.Love.ASAP. Try again.

Like i said i understand lil b's influence on the swagg faq era

I understand his trolling genius

I understand he ushered in the internet era & taught dudes how to use it to promote by acting weird

But what album lil b put out thats globally beloved

Show me 1 song that he's made thats gonna be remembered 10 yrs from now

Give me 1 boby of work artistically that all the kids he influenced listened to at his peak

Show me one song and I'll shut up :manny:

Like i said im gay was not bad at all the beats were dope and he was rapping about real shyt but what is the difference between that album & any average j cole Kendrick throwaway album or mixtape. :patrice:

I actually was fukking with lil b when he was with the pack. And lowkey they actually had alot of influence on the new generation to.

Asap obviously was heavily influenced by kanye especially with the way he uses fashion as his overall bottom line

Globally and within the hip hop community gkmc tpabf >>>>>> long live asap by margins :ld:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I think he really devauled himself doing shows with Tyler

At one time ASAP was huge !!!!
But he's last album was boring as fukk ,

SirBiatch

Daps
Like i said i understand lil b's influence on the swagg faq era

I understand his trolling genius

I understand he ushered in the internet era & taught dudes how to use it to promote by acting weird

But what album lil b put out thats globally beloved

Breh... Lil B is not an album artist. :what: You have to judge artists by the criteria/lane they're in.

Lil B is a rap provocateur who makes funny online videos and releases ALL his music for free. He's in a lane totally by himself.

Show me 1 song that he's made thats gonna be remembered 10 yrs from now

By average hip hop heads? "I'm God."

Though I think the best Lil B song ever is "Open Thunder Eternal Slumber", if we're talking serious songs.

Give me 1 boby of work artistically that all the kids he influenced listened to at his peak

6 Kiss, I'm Gay, God's Father.... You're talking about a guy who basically invented 'cloud rap'.

Again, Lil B's a whole different kettle of fish. He's had zero radio play and releases all his shyt online for free. Yet he's on CNN being asked about Bernie Sanders.

You really think a guy like that hasn't influenced a shytload of people and won't be remembered 10 years from now? :stopitslime:

Like i said im gay was not bad at all the beats were dope and he was rapping about real shyt but what is the difference between that album & any average j cole Kendrick throwaway album or mixtape. :patrice:

I'm Gay > Cole and Kendrick's entire discog

Asap obviously was heavily influenced by kanye especially with the way he uses fashion as his overall bottom line

ASAP may be influenced by Ye visually, but sonically is a whole other story. and that's what really matters.

Globally and within the hip hop community gkmc tpabf >>>>>> long live asap by margins :ld:

we'll see how things look 10 years from now. Long Live ASAP aint even a strong project like that. Still better than Kendrick's discog tho

Cole and Kendrick aren't bold. They lack vision. They're just placeholders for positive rap. Lil B and ASAP Rocky have vision that's often subversive and funky. Generic people will feel threatened and won't be able to relate but time will favor Lil B/ASAP Rocky because the artistic, bold, powerful shyt always holds up. While placeholder music falls to the wayside for the most part.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Nobody taking away from his influence but look at who he influenced and his influence is based upon stupidity not talent

He made it cool to have untalented idiots have impacts on a leaderless generation:manny:
This dude gets asked to speak at colleges...

At first I just thought that 'Based God' shyt and his fan support was sort of an inside joke but nah dude apparently promotes positivity and shyt. I won't act like i've heard his lectures...that'll be my task though to hear what dude has to say. :ehh:

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
Breh... Lil B is not an album artist. :what: You have to judge artists by the criteria/lane they're in.

Lil B is a rap provocateur who makes funny online videos and releases ALL his music for free. He's in a lane totally by himself.

By average hip hop heads? "I'm God."

Though I think the best Lil B song ever is "Open Thunder Eternal Slumber", if we're talking serious songs.

6 Kiss, I'm Gay, God's Father.... You're talking about a guy who basically invented 'cloud rap'.

Again, Lil B's a whole different kettle of fish. He's had zero radio play and releases all his shyt online for free. Yet he's on CNN being asked about Bernie Sanders.

You really think a guy like that hasn't influenced a shytload of people and won't be remembered 10 years from now? :stopitslime:

I'm Gay > Cole and Kendrick's entire discog

ASAP may be influenced by Ye visually, but sonically is a whole other story. and that's what really matters.

we'll see how things look 10 years from now. Long Live ASAP aint even a strong project like that. Still better than Kendrick's discog tho

Cole and Kendrick aren't bold. They lack vision. They're just placeholders for positive rap. Lil B and ASAP Rocky have vision that's often subversive and funky. Generic people will feel threatened and won't be able to relate but time will favor Lil B/ASAP Rocky because the artistic, bold, powerful shyt always holds up. While placeholder music falls to the wayside for the most part.

Like i said the mans a genius and his influence goes beyond hip hop

But musically i never hear anybody even his fans celebrating or discussing it

Salute to him and his present and future aspirations

He did make history but not musically

What you dont understand or dont care to is artist are impacted by the audience they pertain to.

Jcole is a very bold artist that speaks for mid town America and is one of the most relatable hip hop artist of his generation

Kendrick is a fukking genius & has basically already constructed 2 modern day hip hop classics Wherther you like it are not & will probably have collage courses studying both bodies of work years from now

The problem with you is you dont respect other people & artist perspective contributions and aspirations for hip hop :camby:

And truthfully Nobody ever agrees with you and i doubt you have any friends :ld: