Why Are So Many Men....Envious?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I've never met a jealous male around my way usually, I've only had a few passive aggressive statements thrown my way but other than that I get props from various men, heck even I reciprocate if I see another man doing well especially if know of the struggles he went through.

Edit

Now remember my acquaintances and even relatives(Male) outright claim that I was skinny even though I was nowhere skinny I was slim but even as I started to work out and my body developed the same people still claimed I was skinny even though by that point I put on muscles developed a lean athletic build, hearing that shyt briefly caused me to eat more and jog less. Eventually, I realised these mother fukkers were hating on me the whole time as other folks clearly noticed the changes in my build and gave compliments without me even asking them about how I look. Oh and lastly most of the guys that body shammed me are fat, skinny, chubby and skinny fat.

I got clowned on for hitting the gym

Then those nikkas went to the gym as well

People love projecting their insecurities, especially when you on cruise control in your own lane competing with only yourself

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
It's natural for people to be envious that you are a a position that they aren't and want to be in.

I salute brehs doing better than me and use it as motivation to grind harder.

Envy and jealousy/hate are not the same thing :ufdup:

One brings inspiration out of a man

The other brings the bytch out of a man

Daps
This is not about being "competitive". People that try to normalize this type of behavior are probably lames themselves. A lot of men act like straight up hoes and there's no other way around it. It's not natural for a man to always find a way to hate on others that are at their level or ahead of them.

I think a lot of men just have weak lame traits about themselves but I also blame being raised by women as an issue that contributes to men being haters. Many of these type of dudes have the same traits - out of shape, goofy looking, no style, insecure, nerdy. Even men that don't fit into these categories and can have success in their life can be haters because they have a loser mindset.
WHY YOU ALWAYS TALKING QBOUT LAMES BRO WTF BRO