Not all humans are built the same tho

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
In the ever wise words of H O V
"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait.
Whatchu mad cause you push dimes and he sell weight?
y'all don't know my expenses, I gotta buy a bigger place,
and more baggies, why you all aggie?
nikka respect the game, that should be it
What you eat don't make me shyt"

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Have you ever been envious of anyone OP?

I mean I know its the internet but lets at least fake some some of truthfulness here

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Men are competitive by nature. We compete for resources, women, status, power... you name it.

What’s sad is that it’s taken you this long to realize that. Watch Animal Planet and see how male mammals (lions, chimpanzees, buffalo, etc.) treat each other. Human beings are cut from the same cloth, though we try to deny it.

Take years to understand how the world works, brehs.

Don't try to hide behind nature just admit you condone being a hater and be done with it :scust:

Nothing natural bout hating on another man :camby:

And nothing Harlem bout giving a man that much attention to begin with :dame:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
This is not about being "competitive". People that try to normalize this type of behavior are probably lames themselves. A lot of men act like straight up hoes and there's no other way around it. It's not natural for a man to always find a way to hate on others that are at their level or ahead of them.

I think a lot of men just have weak lame traits about themselves but I also blame being raised by women as an issue that contributes to men being haters. Many of these type of dudes have the same traits - out of shape, goofy looking, no style, insecure, nerdy. Even men that don't fit into these categories and can have success in their life can be haters because they have a loser mindset.

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is not about being "competitive". People that try to normalize this type of behavior are probably lames themselves. A lot of men act like straight up hoes and there's no other way around it. It's not natural for a man to always find a way to hate on others that are at their level are ahead of them.

I think a lot of men just have weak lame traits about themselves but I also blame being raised by women as an issue that contributes to men being haters. Many of these type of dudes have the same traits - out of shape, goofy looking, no style, insecure, nerdy. Even men that don't fit into these categories and can have success in their life can be haters because they have a loser mindset.
:whew: