Why Are So Many Men....Envious?

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
It's an optimist/pessimist thing.

Some people see somebody doing better than them and it inspires them, or even if it doesn't inspire them, they're such empathetic people your happiness becomes their happiness.

Some people feel so low about themselves and their lives, seeing somebody else succeed or do better than them just reinforces how bad they feel about their situation. Your success literally hurts them emotionally and mentally.

It's all about your mentality. Some people are gonna be miserable no matter how many blessings they get and some people are gonna be joyous regardless of how bad the situation is.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's natural for people to be envious that you are a a position that they aren't and want to be in.

I salute brehs doing better than me and use it as motivation to grind harder

I don't see how it can be any other way. I'd be more concerned with what moves the person made and how I can improve my situation than to wish on his downfall.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Envy simply means they want what you have...not necessarily hating or wishing for the individual's down fall....envy could be something as small as a person's hairline, height or young looks...so if a man encounter another man with something they wished they had the cycle would continue, so it's not necessarily that particular person they are hating or wishing for their downfall...

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Men are competitive by nature. We compete for resources, women, status, power... you name it.

What’s sad is that it’s taken you this long to realize that. Watch Animal Planet and see how male mammals (lions, chimpanzees, buffalo, etc.) treat each other. Human beings are cut from the same cloth, though we try to deny it.

Take years to understand how the world works, brehs.
Um no....being an envious insecure little bytch isnt being competitive, it's being a man with hoe ass female tendencies

Being competitive is actually competing with said person and working to beat them at their own game

Women are envious
Men are competitive

Envious people are anything but competitive cuz they don't wanna put the work in to compete, they just rather hate cuz it's easier

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Have you ever been envious of anyone OP?

I mean I know its the internet but lets at least fake some some of truthfulness here
No I havent and I put that on everything, if anything it's made me wanna work even harder. I feel like I gotta get on my grind. It sparks something in me. Not wanna hate on the dude and shyt on him.Alotta times I ask the dude how he does it.

But then again I was raised by a strong father. Some of y'all cant say the same.

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
besides the path taken all life begins & ends alike

humanity is not the center of existence

it's nothing remotely deep to come to that conclusion

shout out all the smart dumb nikkas though yerrrrrrrrr

yeah, just as i thought, smart dumb nikka babble and goal post moving

have a nice day

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
A cursory glance at history says otherwise.... many have paid the price for trying to be the narrator of their own existence.... some have succeeded
what is success in that case¿

ultimately every existence is a birth & a death

whatever value you give the - between is a function of imagination

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Envious men are bytchmade and carry excess estrogen. :scust:

Also shows low self worth. If you truly confident in yourself then you shouldn't be hating on another man. When you acknowledge that a nikka has some better than what you posses then you use that energy to work for whatever it is. By hating you basically just admitted you feel inferior and lost. :mjlol:

Basically its easy for estrogen-filled fukk nikkas to hate rather than work for what they want. :yeshrug:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
In the ever wise words of H O V
"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait.
Whatchu mad cause you push dimes and he sell weight?
y'all don't know my expenses, I gotta buy a bigger place,
and more baggies, why you all aggie?
nikka respect the game, that should be it
What you eat don't make me shyt"

Jealousy and Envy are different.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I've never met a jealous male around my way usually, I've only had a few passive aggressive statements thrown my way but other than that I get props from various men, heck even I reciprocate if I see another man doing well especially if know of the struggles he went through.

Edit

Now remember my acquaintances and even relatives(Male) outright claim that I was skinny even though I was nowhere skinny I was slim but even as I started to work out and my body developed the same people still claimed I was skinny even though by that point I put on muscles developed a lean athletic build, hearing that shyt briefly caused me to eat more and jog less. Eventually, I realised these mother fukkers were hating on me the whole time as other folks clearly noticed the changes in my build and gave compliments without me even asking them about how I look. Oh and lastly most of the guys that body shammed me are fat, skinny, chubby and skinny fat.

Last edited: