Why Are So Many Men....Envious?

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I had an acquintance I made a thread about who in summary hated on me cuz some girls he wanted played him to the left for me

Yet when some girls rejected me for him I never cared:DenzelWhatever:

It seems like ever since I came into my own people esp men always got something slick to say.

"That car is rental/stolen"

"Chain is fake"

"Watch he gone fall off soon"

Im like:Lethemhoesdie:

Don't get me started on work, if they notice u getting female attention and they not? They get salty.

Why can't these dudes just ask how I got there instead of hating. These dudes act like fukking hoe ass females:Lethemhoesdie:

It seems like most of this all or all leads back to female attention.

Whatever happened to men working together to create a network and brotherhood?

Females got yall tryna make the other man look bad on some Hunger Games/survival type shyt. Jesus christ.

Last edited:

J_rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men are competitive by nature. We compete for resources, women, status, power... you name it.

What’s sad is that it’s taken you this long to realize that. Watch Animal Planet and see how male mammals (lions, chimpanzees, buffalo, etc.) treat each other. Human beings are cut from the same cloth, though we try to deny it.

Take years to understand how the world works, brehs.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Envy among men is a story as old as time......

Now Abel kept flocks, and Cain worked the soil. While they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him
Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is your brother Abel?” “I don’t know” he replied. “Am I my brother’s keeper?”
- Genesis, Moses

For that I do suspect the lusty Moor
Hath leaped into my seat. The thought whereof Doth, like a poisonous mineral, gnaw my inwards, And nothing can or shall content my soul Till I am evened with him, wife for wife. Or, failing so, yet that I put the Moor at least into a jealousy so strong
That judgment cannot cure
. - Othello, Shakespeare

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
its a coping mechanism. seeing someone more successful than them forces them to look at themselves and ask why they dont have what you have, they cant face the reality of it so they say shyt like
"That car is rental/stolen"

"Chain is fake"

"Watch he gone fall off soon"

i see it all the time online and offline.

brehs hoping and preying with every fiber of their existence that the shyt you pulled up in is rented. will smile in your face when you get out but inside they seething, basically this

2f7.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s sad is that it’s taken you this long to realize that. Watch Animal Planet and see how male mammals (lions, chimpanzees, buffalo, etc.) treat each other. Human beings are cut from the same cloth, though we try to deny it.

This does not apply to human beings.... me and a buffalo aren’t on the same plane....