Why are retail workers so trash and lazy now ?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Because like Waiting tables and delivering Pizza, it was once traditionally seen as a transitional job.

Now the youth are calling it quits on life and turning these low skilled gigs into permanent employment thus creating a permanent underclass. And theyre bitter about the predicament the find themselves in..

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Dollar stores are severely understaffed and the workers do not get paid enough. More often than not you only have one or two people working there and most times they have to man the register.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This doesn’t prove employees are lazy
When freight comes in
It is usually done during a certain time of day
But being that this a Dollar Tree type establishment
Two things occur
No room in the back for that mornings incoming shipment
So they are pushing old freight from the back forward to make room in the back
Overnight staff(if they even have one) worked through as much as they could with probably minimal 2 or 3 employees
Company/Management is not letting overtime happen and trying to leave it for a morning time crew of maybe the same skeleton crew of 3 employees to run the whole store
Or a third is they simply don’t have enough space
nikkas always fall for Zay threads and the true nature of you
My Brotha, My Brotha bean pie ass nikkas always reveal y’all selves
Sounding like the republicans and crackers y’all hate so much

Thank you.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
My daughter loved dollar tree and family dollar stores to get her snacks. Until we watched the segment on the Last Week Tonight show. Especially the part where there storage facilities were crawling with rodents and they were instructed to just clean it off of the merchandise and still sell it. But other than that I do know one thing, I'm certainly too good for those stores and Wal-Mart is bout to be in that category too. I can literally smell the poverty in those stores.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Wal-Mart is bout to be in that category too. I can literally smell the poverty in those stores.

Walk into the cheapest Chinese shop anywhere and you get that same toxic smell of cheap plastic goods you literally need a mask. So inferior is the plastic its particles permeates the air.
You know everything in there costs nothing.