Why are older women much more encouraging?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Well it's nice sometimes to just get blind support. I'm not asking to get babied and would never be in a relationship with someone that treats me like that but still it feels nice when someone believes in you
Okay. True but you asked why younger women aren't as encouraging. I just answered the question. Also the waiting on "potential" theory has been debunked so there is that too.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Older women just want a man to spend time with them as they realize that’s the most important thing.

Young women trying to live it up right now. To them fukking around and waiting with you is wasting their prime.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
young black women do not like black men :yeshrug:

men and women need each other but the last few decades black women are raised to not need no man and to be independent and that bm are trash even though bw need a lot support financially (one of the poorest and debt burden groups), highest maternal mortality rate, lowest marriage rates, highest obesity, etc.

lib123

All Star
Daps
As a young breh it’s wild to come across threads on here that confirm what I’ve observed lol. I’ve noticed older women have been more encouraging to me, especially older BW, compared to their younger counterparts. If I had to guess, they’ve probably seen how the younger brehs like me who they may have viewed as squares when younger eventually turned out as successful compared to the guys who were into swag and instant gratification when they were young who are mostly broke and struggling now. It’s a really interesting vibe, especially when some older single women lowkey start flirting almost as if I’m the type of dude they regret not choosing when they were younger.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Shouldn't be looking for encouragement from no broad bro. If you can't get yourself hyped up and motivated in the morning to do what you need to do you need to evaluate yourself and figure out why.

Stop looking for nurturing from these broads out here, if you find one that is still nurturing that is a blessing and I'd highly recommend you lock her down cause they are rare now a days, but the majority of them were not raised to be that way and don't even want to be that way.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
As a young breh it’s wild to come across threads on here that confirm what I’ve observed lol. I’ve noticed older women have been more encouraging to me, especially older BW, compared to their younger counterparts. If I had to guess, they’ve probably seen how the younger brehs like me who they may have viewed as squares when younger eventually turned out as successful compared to the guys who were into swag and instant gratification when they were young who are mostly broke and struggling now. It’s a really interesting vibe, especially when some older single women lowkey start flirting almost as if I’m the type of dude they regret not choosing when they were younger.
They wish they could turn the clock back but they can’t :umad: