Why are older women much more encouraging?

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
It's happened to me a few times now where I click up with a lady older than me. The second I tell them about my dreams and aspirations they immediately say yes I believe in you you can do it. I'm talking to a king right now

But then the women my age always have these little critiques and they wanna put breaks on me
Maturity. Younger women in your age group can be mature. Rare but they exist. You have to know where to look. It will happen organically

I have one right now
:banderas:

It hits different
:ohlawd:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Thats a good point never considered that:ohhh:

I do agree with OP tho older women seem to be overall more pleasant to interact with
Again, raised in a different era. Ftr, it's the same with men.

Ppl weren't socialized to be anti social weirdos back then. You had to at least front polite. The old hyenas you see now weren't like that the whole time. I mean, they did dirt, ofc, but they held it together in public, somewhat. Freaknik was anomalous. Those women went back home and lived normal. They became progressively worse as life and consequences hit them, which happened to coincide with raising the next generation(S :comeon:) of purer hyenas.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
I'm gonna say something crazy, but I think the difference between older and younger women is simply that they were raised different, and in a vastly different era, even within the same family. Look at income inequality nowadays. Dreams were more achievable when they came up.

The flip of this is they are more realistic whereas the younger ones were raised with the idea of having their cake, eating it, not gaining an inch and being able to do whatever, whenever with whoever with no consequence or regret as Prince Charming was certain to come and bend the corner in his chauffeur driven whip.

"Let me check my crack house real quick before I swing by the lab to collect this new nanotech prosthesis so poor crippled kids can walk again for free when we give it away. Then we'll bounce in my jet where the one and only Manolo Blahnik is waiting to hand make you any shoes you wish along with all my other designer friends as we feed the poor in Africa on the way to my private island".

"Oh, you really are all I hoped and dreamed. I knew it could happen. You've got the business suit and everything" she said as he hops out in the street and lights up his enemies on sight, without breaking a sweat or getting a crease in his finery. "I didn't catch your name. You never said as you just walked into my life like an old friend".

He fixes her with a look and says.... "My name is..."

full
"Business Suit. Tupac in A Business Suit and I don't exist. I'm a figment of your imagination. None of this is happening but keep letting the screen play with your head and tell you its inevitable".

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna say something crazy, but I think the difference between older and younger women is simply that they were raised different, and in a vastly different era, even within the same family. Look at income inequality nowadays. Dreams were more achievable when they came up.

Women in the past were widely raised to be nurturing, even if they chose not to operate in that manner.

Now days women threw that duty clean out the window. Now we're here.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
There's a big mental difference between 18-25 and women 26+. Generation where they grew up plays a role as well.

Older women late 20+ and up are more confident, self assured and humbled. Older women play less games. Older women have accepted their insecurities, less mental hiccups to deal with.

Girls from 18-25 mentally are like children. More insecure and naïve. Very youthful not yet bitter. They are mostly looking for "fun". This is the age where most girls go through their hoe phase. Younger girls are most likely to play games because they're in their prime "looks wise".

There are exceptions though. Older doesn't always mean wiser yet younger doesn't always mean stupid. Discern to peak the difference.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
old nikkas was stepping in hard bottom dress shoes

grandpa would beat the shyte out grandma & society at large wasn't gonna do shyte to stop it

that's the extreme but the general idea is women had a healthier respect for men in the past

they were sweet for the sake of survival that's the female stress response befriend & tend where the males stress response is fight or flight

the difference between how a wolf gets treated versus how a lapdog gets treated

she admires the wolf as beautiful but knows it's wild & moves accordingly

she dresses the lapdog in funny outfits & uses it for entertainment has no fear of screaming scolding beating that mutt with a rolled up newspaper

ha

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
There's a big mental difference between 18-25 and women 26+. Generation where they grew up plays a role as well.

Older women late 20+ and up are more confident, self assured and humbled. Older women play less games. Older women have accepted their insecurities, less mental hiccups to deal with.

Girls from 18-25 mentally are like children. More insecure and naïve. Very youthful not yet bitter. They are mostly looking for "fun". This is the age where most girls go through their hoe phase. Younger girls are most likely to play games because they're in their prime "looks wise".

There are exceptions though. Older doesn't always mean wiser yet younger doesn't always mean stupid. Discern to peak the difference.
No there isn't. Grouping everything 26 and over is a gross oversimplification.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
old nikkas was stepping in hard bottom dress shoes

grandpa would beat the shyte out grandma & society at large wasn't gonna do shyte to stop it

that's the extreme but the general idea is women had a healthier respect for men in the past

they were sweet for the sake of survival that's the female stress response befriend & tend where the males stress response is fight or flight

the difference between how a wolf gets treated versus how a lapdog gets treated

she admires the wolf as beautiful but knows it's wild & moves accordingly

she dresses the lapdog in funny outfits & uses it for entertainment has no fear of screaming scolding beating that mutt with a rolled up newspaper

ha

:dead:

The detail:ohlawd:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It's happened to me a few times now where I click up with a lady older than me. The second I tell them about my dreams and aspirations they immediately say yes I believe in you you can do it. I'm talking to a king right now

But then the women my age always have these little critiques and they wanna put breaks on me
Because older women drank the ride or die kool-aid and babied their sons.

Younger women are seeing that that strategy literally has no success and produces failed results. So the younger women are refusing to mommy men or excuse bad behavior

That's why you see so many older BW and BW with sons usually go the hardest at younger women or women in general.

They thought younger women would drink the kool-aid too but instead the younger women are rejecting their sons to the point where their failed sons are becoming emotionally unstable.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
coz they desperate

They no longer get the level of male attention they used to get and are forced to live in the real world where you have to be nice to people and can't be a pretentious bytch anymore like they could be when they were younger and prettier.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
People who aren't doing anything/ strive for less always criticize and make fun of. You rarely find those who have achieved and doing progressive things punching down.:wow: