Why are older women much more encouraging?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Fall for old bytches game brehs
Them old hoes ain’t encouraging just for the sake of it
They trying to either
Get chose
fukk sumthin
Ain’t no in between :russ:
For you nikkas that talk so big but so naive :Kd:
This wasn't the first time I've been with an older lady. I'm not falling in love lmao. It was just an observation

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Because older women drank the ride or die kool-aid and babied their sons.

Younger women are seeing that that strategy literally has no success and produces failed results. So the younger women are refusing to mommy men or excuse bad behavior

That's why you see so many older BW and BW with sons usually go the hardest at younger women or women in general.

They thought younger women would drink the kool-aid too but instead the younger women are rejecting their sons to the point where their failed sons are becoming emotionally unstable.
Well it's nice sometimes to just get blind support. I'm not asking to get babied and would never be in a relationship with someone that treats me like that but still it feels nice when someone believes in you

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
coz they desperate

They no longer get the level of male attention they used to get and are forced to live in the real world where you have to be nice to people and can't be a pretentious bytch anymore like they could be when they were younger and prettier.

Fall for old bytches game brehs
Them old hoes ain’t encouraging just for the sake of it
They trying to either
Get chose
fukk sumthin
Ain’t no in between :russ:
For you nikkas that talk so big but so naive :Kd:

They’re old. They have to be.

These are the only right answers. Pure truth here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's happened to me a few times now where I click up with a lady older than me. The second I tell them about my dreams and aspirations they immediately say yes I believe in you you can do it. I'm talking to a king right now

But then the women my age always have these little critiques and they wanna put breaks on me

nikka that’s game. A bad ass young broad can afford to critique like a spoiled brat cause she has a gang of options…. An old or older broad gotta sale you her nurturing side to keep you around

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
They are trying to get you inside them. I have gladly obliged on more than one occasion.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
When you're younger in general, you are more self centered.
So imagine a pretty young bytch. They ain't gonna give 2 shyts about what you got going on unless it benefits her in some way.
Also, she doesn't need to have a "encouraging" or "positive" attitude to get chose.
Her value is beauty and youth

The older you get, the less self centered you are. Having Experience also helps You understand and appreciate certain accomplishments.
Also, older chix gotta do more to get chose or keep a nikka.
So they better be more cheerful and encouraging.

Big shout to the Grandmas encouraging dreams, sucking a nikka off, then making him a plate
:salute:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's happened to me a few times now where I click up with a lady older than me. The second I tell them about my dreams and aspirations they immediately say yes I believe in you you can do it. I'm talking to a king right now

But then the women my age always have these little critiques and they wanna put breaks on me
Natural motherly vibes that young women supresse trying to get to lit nikkas.

Once a woman hits the wall and accepts it she becomes nicer and see the humanity in Men that she aren't trying to fukk.

Speaking of that the fact that most Men start to do nice shyt for her without trying to fukk makes her more secure and makes her not be defensive assuming that it's a nikka trying to put his bid in.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The best part was when I'd kick them an idea, they'd pinch my cheek and sneak a hard butterscotch candy into my palm before putting me back out on my way after slamming ass with them. I miss the days of being a young chinese manwhore and my adentures in grannyland. :mjcry:

Last edited:
Daps
Maturity plus the fact that older women assume that you're not trying to sleep with them while younger women are more cautious about what they say to men because they don't want their compliments or encouragement to be mistaken for interest which is a common thing.

They are trying to get you inside them. I have gladly obliged on more than one occasion.

:beli: