Why are older women much more encouraging?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
It's happened to me a few times now where I click up with a lady older than me. The second I tell them about my dreams and aspirations they immediately say yes I believe in you you can do it. I'm talking to a king right now

But then the women my age always have these little critiques and they wanna put breaks on me

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's happened to me a few times now where I click up with a lady older than me. The second I tell them about my dreams and aspirations they immediately say yes I believe in you you can do it. I'm talking to a king right now

But then the women my age always have these little critiques and they wanna put breaks on me
Wi6Zmt.gif

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Maturity plus the fact that older women assume that you're not trying to sleep with them while younger women are more cautious about what they say to men because they don't want their compliments or encouragement to be mistaken for interest which is a common thing.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
as a former cougar hunter, they may just simply be good women who are encouraging. There are younger women who also do the same :manny:

also, at the 18-25.. why should they care about your dreams and aspirations? For most, they’re at the prime of their lives.. best shape.. multiple suitors.. and many nights to turn up.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Both young and old women can be encouraging, not sure what young women you're meeting that critique you. I've been around young women who were encouraging.

Also im not sure how true this is, but a couple coli posters said you shouldn't be telling any woman your dreams and goals.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Reciprocity.

They hope that by believing in your dreams theirs too can be real as the ravages of life are steadily beating her youth and beauty against the rocks of time and reality which stay doing their thing, signalling the ineviable rude awakening.... Time to cash in!

lDbNmzP.gif

The younger ones are all "Spend! Spend! Spend!" on that seemingly limitless line of credit and attention it brings whereas the older they get the more astute hear the piper calling and the tune changing ergo they shift like the ocean and give their sails a trim to hook onto your wagon via ego stroking.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
older women value time vs the games u play with the young ones.. u will be competing with a young chick until her time runs out

a hen will motivate u invest in u long as u value her time less of a headache

Daps
Reppin
LosSkanless
Reciprocity.

They hope that by believing in your dreams theirs too can be real as the ravages of life are steadily beating her youth and beauty against the rocks of time and reality which stay doing their thing, signalling the ineviable rude awakening.... Time to cash in!

lDbNmzP.gif

The younger ones are all "Spend! Spend! Spend!" on that seemingly limitless line of credit and attention it brings whereas the older they get the more astute hear the piper calling and the tune changing ergo they shift like the ocean and give their sails a trim to hook onto your wagon via ego stroking.
BINGO!!!!!! My brother BM.....bad af...when I was younger I used to lust after her...she was a bad one, she got ATTENTION everywhere she went.....Fast fwd I'm much older and accomplished she needed me to come to her spot to fix her computer, and she's talking to me about her life, career etc, I was telling her about my goal and she was so invested and wanted to help. She was now 50, not too bad looking, but she hit the wall, hadn't married, didn't even have a steady BF......she didn't cash in on time i guess....was probably tryna put her bid in.....

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm gonna say something crazy, but I think the difference between older and younger women is simply that they were raised different, and in a vastly different era, even within the same family. Look at income inequality nowadays. Dreams were more achievable when they came up.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna say something crazy, but I think the difference between older and younger women is simply that they were raised different, and in a vastly different era, even within the same family. Look at income inequality nowadays. Dreams were more achievable when they came up.
Thats a good point never considered that:ohhh:

I do agree with OP tho older women seem to be overall more pleasant to interact with