Why are Nintendo games so polished?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I feel like I'm talking to Rick James in that Chapelle Show skit.

"See, I never just did things just to do them, c'mon I mean, what I'm gonna do just all of the sudden just jump up and grind my feet in somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on, I got a little more sense than that. ...Yeah, I remember grinding my feet into Eddie's couch."

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You are splitting the HELL out of hairs in attempts to save your BS posts in this thread.
Zelda has to have bullet drop calculations to be considered complex?
This is why I don't like having these convos with you. Cause you purposely act obtuse dishonest and outright dumb. Instead of having honest discourse.

The arrow situation was presented as "complex" and y'all even laughed at me for saying it wasn't. So I addressed that one aspect. I never said it would need bullet drop to be complex. I'm tired of having to say to you" I never said......" cause you wanna make shyt up. It's a waste of time and total hoe shyt on your part. ADDRESS WHAT I ACTUALY SAY OR DONT ADDRESS ME AT ALL.

I gave you a BUNCH of complex factors about the game and you bring bullet drop from battlefield as a counter argument? :gucci:
You are embarrassing the HELL out of yourself in here. I've NEVER seen you go so far off deep end in here. For real. I'm genuinely shocked at the level of ignorance you're displaying in this thread. I usually put you way above this type of nonsense.
Where are the physics calculations in Forza Horizon which you claim you "can't put down" when you are driving a lambo 160mph in the sand?
Forza actually calculates those physics. They up the assists as it's an Arcade game, but under the hood those calculations are actually happening.

And with your emotional ass shyt, you are missing the entire point here. I NEVER said a game has to be complex to be good or to warrant my play time. Some of the most simple shyt is also some of the best.

Again a question was posed in this thread about BUGS. My comments in here are only in that context. Nothing else.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This is why I don't like having hear convos with you. Cause you purposely act obtuse dishonest and outright dumb. Instead of having honest discourse.

The arrow situation was presented as "complex" and y'all even laughed at me for saying it wasn't. So I addressed that one aspect. I never said it would need bullet drop to be complex. I'm tired of having to say to you" I never said......" cause you wanna make shyt up. It's a waste of time and total hoe shyt on your part. ADDRESS WHAT I ACTUALY SAY OR DONT ADDRESS ME AT ALL.

Forza actually calculates those physics. They up the assists as it's an Arcade game, but under the hood those calculations are actually happening.

And with your emotional ass shyt, you are missing the entire point here. I NEVER said a game has to be complex to be good or to warrant my play time. Some of the most simple shyt is also some of the best.

Again a question was posed in this thread about BUGS. My comments in here are only in that context. Nothing else.
OK meach. You won. You never said any of those things I quoted you in. :handshake:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Sidenote: Since BOTW is being mentioned a lot I'll say this as a person who is half way through with the story/main portion of the game.
BOTW is over rated. Grossly over rated.
It's a very good game, but pales in comparison to Ocarina of Time and Link to the past.
Breaking weapons is handled poorly. The story is nearly non-existent (which meach would love actually but I digress). There are only 4 dungeons in the entire game and those dungeons are not even really dungeons. Putting it shortly like this focuses on the negatives and makes it sound like I'm saying the game is whack, I'm not, I've spent hours upon hours with the game and like it, but the praise and 10 out 10 scores the game is getting is exaggerated.
Someone made a thread in here saying the same exact thing and you would've thought that poster was telling This subforum that their kids are ugly :troll:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We're cool meach. Let's stop here. We've established we have absolutely no common ground on the understanding of this topic.
Muthufukka you didn't even try to address this topic.

We've gone a dozen post talking about what was said in other threads.

fukk outa here man, you bout to start getting the @____ @Fatboi1 treatment from me.

And nah, we ain't cool, we went through this before. I hate this ole dishonest passive aggressive shyt. Only person I'll accept that from is my wife, and even she gets the :ufdup:

Kindly pretend I don't exist on this board damn clowns :smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They not gon like this.

I think it's easier to be polished whe. Your not worrying about how many polygons your game is pushing, how long your story is, how many square miles your map is or how many your textures are.
All you muthufukkas dapped this, and he's saying the same fukking thing I said.

I guess he just said it in a way that made y'all feelings feel better.

Man I hate attempting to have any type of decent convo on this board.:pacspit:

Mufukkas really got me mad:mad:

I'm done.

Going back to the old me

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Muthufukka you didn't even try to address this topic.

We've gone a dozen post talking about what was said in other threads.

fukk outa here man, you bout to start getting the @____ @Fatboi1 treatment from me.

And nah, we ain't cool, we went through this before. I hate this ole dishonest passive aggressive shyt. Only person I'll accept that from is my wife, and even she gets the :ufdup:

Kindly pretend I don't exist on this board damn clowns :smh:
I quoted your posts and responded to them directly. You didn't like that.
I said let's leave it alone then and you don't like that either.

Why did you wake up so pissed? This is video game talk. Not something life changing or life effecting.
"And nah, we ain't cool, we went through this before." You really talking to me like we breaking up or something?
How much more in your feelings can you get? You don't post like this, but today you sound like a woman that caught her man cheating.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I quoted your posts and responded to them directly. You didn't like that.
I said let's leave it alone then and you don't like that either.
No the fukk you didnt. Stop fukking playing with me man.

Why did you wake up so pissed? This is video game talk. Not something life changing or life effecting.
"And nah, we ain't cool, we went through this before." You really talking to me like we breaking up or something?
How much more in your feelings can you get? You don't post like this, but today you sound like a woman that caught her man cheating.
We went through this before.

I get mad as fukk at someone playing dumb and insulting my intelligence.

With every post you do that dumb shyt. I'd rather not talk to you.

fukk off:camby:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
They not gon like this.

I think it's easier to be polished whe. Your not worrying about how many polygons your game is pushing, how long your story is, how many square miles your map is or how many p's your textures are.
#ProlificPosting
#POTY
#ModNomination2017
#DMPforPresident
#WiseWordsSpokenBySagesFromSkytelToBlackberryPagers

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They actually give more of a shyt about the game they're making rather than how much money the game is gonna make them.