Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Never said that.

Man y'all have problems:smh:
You made a thread saying Sony uses the same template for all of their games and doesn't take risks.
You're in this thread saying Nintendo makes the same exact games over and over.
Which part did I miss?
Did you say anything negative about all the bad decisions MS has made with the XBOX brand?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You OBVIOUSLY haven't played Zelda BOTW and shouldn't comment anymore.

I know you're about to quickly Youtube/skim forums for gameplay to post like you got hands on with it.

pathetic
Y'all comparing it to games like Assasins creed where there's hundreds of NPCs and you can scale buildings, or fallout where all items/npcs/progression is persistent. Or multiplayer games that need to host millions of gamers.

Other games are obviously taking on a larger technical challenge.

That's all I said, nothing about the quality of the game.

This thread is about bugs or lack there of. Nintendo keeps there games very grounded, so they don't even have a lot of the challenges other games do.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You made a thread saying Sony uses the same template for all of their games and doesn't take risks.
You're in this thread saying Nintendo makes the same exact games over and over.
Which part did I miss?
Did you say anything negative about all the bad decisions MS has made with the XBOX brand?
The fukk are you talking about :snoop:

You stans stay with your feelings out.

This thread is about bugs in games. That's what I'm addressing. Stay on topic.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Simple fact is when I say they make they same shyt, I don't necessarily mean they are releasing they exact same game. But they have 30 plus years of perfecting Mario, Zelda, etc. Their studios only focus on one thing. Where is nintendos Horizon? Uncharted? New innovative IP?

So BOTW, Arms, Splatoon, Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade 2.... All 1st party big games on Switch this year.... None are typical Nintendo releases

That better?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The fukk are you talking about :snoop:

You stans stay with your feelings out.

This thread is about bugs in games. That's what I'm addressing. Stay on topic.
Breh are you really gonna make me go through and pull up your quotes?
You said Nintendo games are simple, and have said multiple times on this board that Nintendo makes the same exact games over and over.
You made a thread saying Sony makes the same games from the same templates and doesn't take risks.
I'm not in my feelings at all. I'm asking you if I have understood your words or misinterpreted them.

What I'm understanding from you is:
Nintendo sucks for making the same games.
Sony sucks for making the same games.
Xbox is amazing for making the same games.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Y'all comparing it to games like Assasins creed where there's hundreds of NPCs and you can scale buildings, or fallout where all items/npcs/progression is persistent. Or multiplayer games that need to host millions of gamers.

This thread is about bugs or lack there of. Nintendo keeps there games very grounded, so they don't even have a lot of the challenges other games do.
You are right

BOTW is mostly an empty world with repetitive enemies, minimal voice acting

BOTW is a depature from traditional 3D zeldas but in no way is this game pushing the limits of open world gaming

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You said Nintendo games are simple, and have said multiple times on this board that Nintendo makes the same exact games over and over.
You made a thread saying Sony makes the same games from the same templates and doesn't take risks.
I'm not in my feelings at all. I'm asking you if I have understood your words or misinterpreted them.

:lupe:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How do you know what's technically demanding? You're acting like everything that you can do in BOTW, other games do while at the same while doing the things you mentioned. That's.. like not true at all.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Why the fukk are you in this thread talking about those?

You don't like what I said in those, then go address what I said there.

Stop with this emotional ass shyt you got going on. You sound like a chick right now:smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How do you know what's technically demanding? You're acting like everything that you can do in BOTW, other games do it while doing the things you mentioned. That's.. like not true at all.
Those are usually the things to go wrong in the other games.

Online shyt breaks. You get caught in the environment or NPCs do the ugly in asscreed. Fallout gets slow or buggy as you pile up persistent items around the world.

Nintendo doesn't put this type of stuff in their games. They are very deliberate about keeping things very simple and very polished.

It's not even a bad thing. They make good games.

Why y'all so emotional over this shyt?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Why the fukk are you in this thread talking about those?

You don't like what I said in those, then go address what I said there.

Stop with this emotional ass shyt you got going on. You sound like a chick right now:smh:
Breh you're the only one sounding emotional.
I'm calmly asking you a question and you're deflecting.
The question is on topic as a response to your criticism of Nintendo in this thread and other threads. Saying I'm emotional doesn't make it so. You have Kinect for that. Politely answer the question and let's move on.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Sidenote: Since BOTW is being mentioned a lot I'll say this as a person who is half way through with the story/main portion of the game.
BOTW is over rated. Grossly over rated.
It's a very good game, but pales in comparison to Ocarina of Time and Link to the past.
Breaking weapons is handled poorly. The story is nearly non-existent (which meach would love actually but I digress). There are only 4 dungeons in the entire game and those dungeons are not even really dungeons. Putting it shortly like this focuses on the negatives and makes it sound like I'm saying the game is whack, I'm not, I've spent hours upon hours with the game and like it, but the praise and 10 out 10 scores the game is getting is exaggerated.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those are usually the things to go wrong in the other games.

Online shyt breaks. You get caught in the environment or NPCs do the ugly in asscreed. Fallout gets slow or buggy as you pile up persistent items around the world.

Nintendo doesn't put this type of stuff in their games. They are very deliberate about keeping things very simple and very polished.

It's not even a bad thing. They make good games.

Why y'all so emotional over this shyt?
Things go wrong in Nintendo games too. The difference is sometimes the games are very polished that they heavily outweigh the bugs.

Would you consider Metal Gear Solid V a simple game? It's practically a sandbox game just like BOTW is while BOTW is heavy on physics around it's world.

Lol no one is emotional. Stop projecting that nonsense onto us.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh you're the only one sounding emotional.
I'm calmly asking you a question and you're deflecting.
The question is on topic as a response to your criticism of Nintendo in this thread and other threads. Saying I'm emotional doesn't make it so. You have Kinect for that. Politely answer the question and let's move on.
You didn't ask a question.

You made up a statement and attributed it to me.

You like reading posting history's, then go back and see I've been very positive on the switch. I'm excited to get one and play the games. I've also been playing and enjoying 3ds over the last couple months.

But again, none of this has anything to do with what was said in this thread.

I swear you acting like my wife right now.

Me: I don't like how that dress fits
Her: Oh so you think I'm fat and it would look better on another chick
Me: what:mindblown:
Her: remember two months ago you said you liked a similar dress on that manikin at the store?
Me: :snoop:
Her: Just answer the question and admit it
Me: :camby: leave me the hell alone.

Stop acting like a wife breh :comeon: