Why are Black People so judgemental

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea, other races prejudge too.........but not like nikkas lol

like a nikka will judge whether youre worth fukking with based solely on superficial shyt (I.E. freshness of your hair cut/hair do , clothes u wear, ur shoes, jewelry you got on, whip youre driving, how you speak, how you walk, etc....) and thats it. fukk what ur about, if you got this shyt in order.........nikkas will fukk with u.

like its one thing to use the above criteria for judging a persons fukkwitableness in conjunction with more substansive criteria (I.E. What a person's saying, what a person's doing, etc.) but nah.....if a nikka thinks ur a bum aint nothing u sayin getting heard and on the flip, if a nikka thinks your fly u could be a covert agent for the FBI and they will fukk with u (See william roberts II)

It basically boils down to that price of everything value of nothing statement........

so yea, i understand where miguel was coming from......

Don't even get me started on these bytches too:heh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I was never around white people in my early years and during elementary school, but I'm pretty sure they judge each other on shyt specific to their culture.
Saved me some keystrokes and this is 100% correct but you can tell who have only hung around one group and just generalizing. Ole white don't make fun of people at ass dudes :rudy: if you don't know what your talking about on given subject best to study up or be quiet instead of people knowing for sure you ignorant on a certain issue.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's mad that he can't come out and keep his key demographic which is African American women. He's mad he has to live a lie in the closet like so many other Black artists like Freddie Jackson and Luther.

Disagree with this....Luther and Freddie stayed in the closet to make sure they sold records....In 2013, coming out may help your record sales. If Miguel came out of the closet tonight, he would have a built in fanbase and his record sales would spike overnight......

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Putting me being a black militant aside, i do believe that we as black people are highly judgemntal. Now are we the most judgemental race of people out there? I cant say. Im not around enough white people to really make a good comparison

All my friends and family are black. :manny:

I have one white aunt who lives in a different province

Thats it.

What i will say though, is i do remember frequenting the tmz site which is primarily white people, and i see people in the comments being just as judgemental as say bossip, or any other black blog site

Are we judgemntal yes, are we the more judgemental then any other race? Thats where he :ufdup:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its true,,,,, the most insecure race,,, with no true identity,,those that are of former slaves here in america....