Why are Black People so judgemental

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I was never around white people in my early years and during elementary school, but I'm pretty sure they judge each other on shyt specific to their culture.

I'm not saying white ppl don't, but not the way we do.

Majority of Black ppl put everything in a box. If you don't dress like this, talk like that, like a few specific things, then you're "weird" or a "sell-out/oreo", etc.

Understand? There's no way you can be an adult and not have seen this.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Majority of Black ppl put everything in a box. If you don't dress like this, talk like that, like a few specific things, then you're "weird" or a "sell-out/oreo", etc.

I don't think this is exclusive to black people

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I don't think this is exclusive to black people
It isn't.

Even that shyt Miguel said is untrue especially since we as black people aren't even in the position to be the most judgmental.

He is obviously just mad that he is getting clowned for the leg drop and is taking it out on black people.

Shyt ain't hard to see.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

White people are not much different, they just arent as vocal about it.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:beli: Does this muhf*cka ever watch the news and look at how the media sh!t on black people? Does he know what racial profiling is :what:? Yes, black people have the balls to say how they feel to your face or directly to you, "others" would smile in your face and talk slick behind your back. This dude is sayin' "we" but he's half Mexican :comeon:.

Which side of "we" were you talking about, breh? The side you identify with the most because they accepted you growing up and your music, and those are the people you sh!titin' on in the middle of front street :stopitslime:

It's not even the fact about what he said, it's the fact that he did it under the guise of someone attacking his racial identity, when in actuality, the dude said nothing, 0, about race. He called Miguel's pic :demonic: and said that his lyrics to "use me" were proof of him submitting to the devil, instead of the lawd :heh:.

Miguel has issues smoldering under the surface and he's used an opportunity to air them out, even when the situation didn't call for it. Blacks are the most judgmental? :childplease: Naw, just the most outspoken (for better or worse) :yeshrug:

This is someone who has a Grammy (:dwillhuh:) and who made the Time's 100 most influential people (:ohhh: I know, it shocked me too). All he just did was give idiots some talkin' points about black people that they can co-sign on, especially his self-hatin' fan girls. GOH bish

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was never around white people in my early years and during elementary school, but I'm pretty sure they judge each other on shyt specific to their culture.

I went to alot of mixed schools and no, they don't roast each other to boliva like how we do.

yeah there are some "weirdos" and "emo" kids who might get clowed on but you're regular white guy and white girl are pretty much left alone and if they do get its not as mean spirited as how nikkas do.

no kooning BTW :whoa:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's wrong for the most part, but what he should have said is that black people judge each other more harshly than we do our counterparts, which would have been spot on....

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I went to alot of mixed schools and no, they don't roast each other to boliva like how we do.

yeah there are some "weirdos" and "emo" kids who might get clowed on but you're regular white guy and white girl are pretty much left alone and if they do get its not as mean spirited as how nikkas do.

no kooning BTW :whoa:

:aicmon: My graduating class was damn near 80% white (not exaggerating) and I can say with certainty that this was not the case where I was.

People stayed trashing each-other, especially the girls :skip:. Dudes were more chill, but there was definitely a lot of hatin' goin' on. They didn't roast each other like we do simply because they don't talk or act the way we do; It was more understated (unless they are really drunk at a party and starting opening up on people :pachaha:), but it was very very common

We as blacks are more, "pronounced" with, not just our opinions, but just our whole aura is different and like I said, blacks in general are more outspoken, but fundamentally, the judgement and laughing at each-other and everything else occurs with every other race

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Even that shyt Miguel said is untrue especially since we as black people aren't even in the position to be judgmental.

false, doesn't take power to judge someone. in general, black people have a real bad habit of shytting on other blacks who don't fit their perception of how we should behave.

it's like for generations, blacks have taken in all the hatred and judgment from other races like solar panels and turned that energy against ourselves. as for miguels comment though, i aint trying about black people being programmed to hate ourselves from a nikka with a conk.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
false, doesn't take power to judge someone. in general, black people have a real bad habit of shytting on other blacks who don't fit their perception of how we should behave.

it's like for generations, blacks have taken in all the hatred and judgment from other races like solar panels and turned that energy against ourselves.
as for miguels comment though, i aint trying about black people being programmed to hate ourselves from a nikka with a conk.
False.

That's a generalization.

Games aside:

We still aren't the most judgmental. There are many factors in place that keeps us from taking such a title anyway.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
yea, other races prejudge too.........but not like nikkas lol

like a nikka will judge whether youre worth fukking with based solely on superficial shyt (I.E. freshness of your hair cut/hair do , clothes u wear, ur shoes, jewelry you got on, whip youre driving, how you speak, how you walk, etc....) and thats it. fukk what ur about, if you got this shyt in order.........nikkas will fukk with u.

like its one thing to use the above criteria for judging a persons fukkwitableness in conjunction with more substansive criteria (I.E. What a person's saying, what a person's doing, etc.) but nah.....if a nikka thinks ur a bum aint nothing u sayin getting heard and on the flip, if a nikka thinks your fly u could be a covert agent for the FBI and they will fukk with u (See william roberts II)

It basically boils down to that price of everything value of nothing statement........

so yea, i understand where miguel was coming from......