Why are Black People so judgemental

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude you constantly hate black women though

okay so what was the point that the fan tried to make? The song isn't that good bye the way. Is there somewhere I can view or read the context of the fan's point?

i'm looking for the tweet but cant seem to find it no blog sites. some one was talking about fan provoked him.

1 blog talking about this shirt he was wearing

miguel-shirt.jpg

another talking about the performance, so i guess i dont know the real reason for this rant.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do black people being judgmental have to do with him kicking a fan though???

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I think what he is trying to say,
Is that when it comes to us,
Blacks are more so judgemental,
To us then anyone else,
He is right about that.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Whether this shyt is true or not miguel will not be addressing the behavior of whites or anybody else, so to me he should keep his mouth shut. Why are black people so quick to speak out about eachother and give everybody else a pass Miguel? H0e a$s niqqa...... :leostare:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
correct me if i'm wrong...he mad at black people because a nikka on twitter claimed he was in the illuminati due to his lyrics in a song?

:heh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
he's kinda right....:manny:

how many white kids did you know that would check the tag on ur shirt in school to make sure it was authentic? Or laugh at you for the entire lunch period for not having expensive shoes? How many white kids laugh at or pick on you for trying to be smart in school?

It starts early for us and extends into stuff like us laughing at that Olympic girls hair.

That's us vs us.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Where the context? Is he mad cause cats was clowning his leg drop?

He has a point to certain extent, but its another case of a black person airing our dirty laundry for other races to use against us at a later time.

Its just like any other race, you have plenty of blacks who aren't judgemental at all so for him to just say "black people" rather than "some black people" isn't cool to me. but he is a mixed kid so I'm sure he probably had some problems with the shyt growing up.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Only reason he is getting teased by us is because we are the only people who know who he is.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
he's kinda right....:manny:

how many white kids did you know that would check the tag on ur shirt in school to make sure it was authentic? Or laugh at you for the entire lunch period for not having expensive shoes? How many white kids laugh at or pick on you for trying to be smart in school?

It starts early for us and extends into stuff like us laughing at that Olympic girls hair.

That's us vs us.

I was never around white people in my early years and during elementary school, but I'm pretty sure they judge each other on shyt specific to their culture.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
He's mad that he can't come out and keep his key demographic which is African American women. He's mad he has to live a lie in the closet like so many other Black artists like Freddie Jackson and Luther.