Why are Black People so judgemental

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...says Miguel

Miguel's latest controversy is no accident. One week after the "How Many Drinks?" singer unintentionally kicked a fan in the face during his performance at the Billboard Music Awards, the 27-year-old went on a Twitter rant May 27.

VIDEO: Miguel accidentally kicks a fan in the face

"I'm proud of my heritage, but honestly, black people are the most judgmental people in the world. Sh-t's sad, man," the BET Award winner wrote. "We've been conditioned, pre-programmed to hate ourselves. That's why I appreciate those who choose to think and act for themselves regardless of ethnicity or culture."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...tal-people-in-the-world-2013285#ixzz2UgCmkCKi
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Daps
Well just look at this site and tell me we're not judgemental as hell...

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Yeah, we're so judgmental to the point were we lynch people or fry them in ovens :youngsabo:

Watch his fan-girls agree wit 'em too :birdman:

Edit: I read the comment section of that article, and I was right

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well just look at this site and tell me we're not judgemental as hell...

Go on any other website and you'll see similar judgments passed by non-blacks. For him to say we are the most judgmental is ignorant. History speaks for itself.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka using female logic I hate the c word but he c00ning it up and lol at him doing exactly what he claims to hate....judging :gladbron: that's the female logic right there.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka using female logic I hate the c word but he c00ning it up and lol at him doing exactly what he claims to hate....judging :gladbron: that's the female logic right there.

Yup. I was bout to say the same and get in the thread starters ass. Miguel needs to stfu

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
isn't he being judgmental :mjpls: but sadly he is right about the per-programmed to hate ourselves. but he is part of the Media conditioning.

calling straight hair good hair, women fukking up their hairlines wearing weaves, frying their scalp trying to get "good" hair, color contacts.

Calling fat white women pawgs, and fat sistas ugly.

we are victims of 400 years plus of conditioning and abuse. at first in the plantations now with the media/police/gentrification. overt at first now is covert there is a war going on right now on minorities and y'all don't see it.

its a police state inside (ya'll gladly volunteering information on social media) and outside can't even drive a nice car without being hassled and asked "is this your car?":mindblown:
and now they got stop and frisk in my city you can't even walk around your own neighborhood asking "what are you doing around here?" 7 blocks away from my crib :aicmon:
But I never seen a cac being stopped and frisked and asked how many felonies they got?. But I see us being stopped and frisked everywhere.

But the media want us to equate Gay Marriage to civil rights. how many of them get frisked at the airport for looking gay :mjpls:

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
black people are usually only critical of other black people. They let whites/others slide under the guise of trying to be the bigger person but will destroy a person of color for the same thing. :smh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's right, many of us act like we hate each other... I don't get what that has to do w/ the awards but he ain't lyin