Why are black people hypercritical of other black people?

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
care to explain?
You said
Black men will have no issue swiftly checking you for behaviors that have no real bearing on your success in life
then said
rarely catch those very same men checking you for spending too much time on the PS4 when you could have used that time to study.
checking you for playing ps4 when you could be studying is considered "checking you for behaviors that have no real bearing on your success." but you said they wouldnt check you for this

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You said
then said
checking you for playing ps4 when you could be studying is considered "checking you for behaviors that have no real bearing on your success." but you said they wouldnt check you for this

I'm saying the same men that will check you for behaviors that have no real bearing on your success in life wouldn't check you wasting time playing a video game when you could be using that time to study.

For example, "bro, you been on that game all damn day and didn't spend no time studying for your exams"

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
That's just people.

It's no different all around.

Somebody always think they're better than the next for one reason are another.

As I've always said white people can get rid of all miniorities tomorrow and they'll just have each other to run in the mud.

Quality posting.

You're starting to become a favorite of mine.

Basically ditto.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Everyone has fukked up perceptions about black people more than others that includes black people. If black women wear certain shyt they're more likely to be perceived as slutty or hyper sexual than their white or Asian counterparts, if a black man is 6'2 200 pounds with a beard he's perceived as a threat more than his white or Asian counterparts, a lot of black children are not even seen as kids. nikkas gotta have certain types of cars and clothes to even fit in a lot of the time.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Everyone has fukked up perceptions about black people more than others that includes black people. If black women wear certain shyt they're more likely to be perceived as slutty or hyper sexual than their white or Asian counterparts, if a black man is 6'2 200 pounds with a beard he's perceived as a threat more than his white or Asian counterparts, a lot of black children are not even seen as kids. nikkas gotta have certain types of cars and clothes to even fit in a lot of the time.
Black children are definitely not seen as kids.

I've been saying this but if white kid does something "he JUST a kid"

Black kid does something "he SHOULD have KNOWN better" they don't get the same sympathy any other kid does.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Black children are definitely not seen as kids.

I've been saying this but if white kid does something "he JUST a kid"

Black kid does something "he SHOULD have KNOWN better" they don't get the same sympathy any other kid does.

And for this reason, Black parents have to raise their children as if they're small adults because there's almost zero room for error if they were to make childish mistakes. Our children have to know early on the full gravity of their decisions.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
And for this reason, Black parents have to raise their children as if they're small adults because there's almost zero room for error if they were to make childish mistakes. Our children have to know early on the full gravity of their decisions.
And unfortunately to an extent our kids are NOT coddled. Too many times parents stop taking care of their kids at 13. Yes they may provide shelter and the basics but I've heard too many stories where some parents just stopped taking care of them which is a shame.

I don't want get too deep into it because we're not on this particular topic but a lot kids run the street with parents not even concerned about their whereabouts and get into stuff just to take care of themselves. Funny these same parents want their kids to start taking care of them like the kids owe them something.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
most people of all races fail to utilize critical thinking unless prodded :yeshrug:

it's easier to blame the plight of black people on ourselves because it's a linear, simple association to make. if we're in such a position, then clearly we deserve to be/did something wrong to be here. see? an easy, simple, seemingly LOGICAL conclusion, that, if i am a white person/non-black, absolves me of all guilt or responsibility of being complicit in such a system. and if i'm black, these simple rationalizations allow me to continue to function in the current system thinking that nikkas brought their situation upon themselves and that i must simply be an exception. e internalize this mentality subconsciously and become foot soldiers of our own oppression :mjgrin:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama

:whistle:

BREAKING: Media Propaganda Is the "Glue" That Holds White Supremacy Together

Media Propaganda: Now It FINALLY Might Make Sense To Some Of You

Dr. Watkins Speaks On Empire/Media Propaganda (NEW)

This Clip Sums Up How Oblivious To Media Propaganda Blacks Are. We Are Blind!!!!

I keep trying to tell y'all that the most damning affect of how we're intentionally portrayed in the media is how it makes us feel about OURSELVES and each other

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Uh...we are the losing team...we should be hypercritical if we gonna be on this unity bullshyt...

If you had a kid...are you gonna be like..."Well...all teenagers drink and have sex..." or you gonna be like..."My son ain't gonna be coming home drunk and spreading himself around..."

Either you in or you are out...and if you are in...you can't be sitting here comparing yourself to White people...because one you/we are not fukking White and two...White people should not be the standard that you live your life by...

nikkas wanna be an individual and a collective at the same time and crying about criticism...stop being soft

Either be your own person and tell nikkas to stfu or accept the criticism and fall in line...