why are anime characters drawn white??

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
6583_inuyasha.jpg

Sesshomaru-inuyasha-33936596-1024-768.jpg

Neither of these dudes look Asian to me.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
i thought so, some cacs were trying to say they were indian or mexican...:lolbron:
:upsetfavre: even on the Naruto forums I frequent, they clearly identify them as black. I think in the case of Naruto all of the villages/clans are based on different ethnicities. Like I believe the Uzumaki clan is based on whites simply because of the red hair and eye shape while the Uchiha clan is based on Japanese then again I could be wrong, I'm not Kishi :yeshrug:

Bingoman

Rookie
Daps
Well, the statement was already riding on the exaggerated stereotypes which is what my initial post was based off, well that and a little humor, becausue obviously most cacs arent 6 ft tall, blond hair, blue eyed with an impecable jaw structure, quite the opposite really
*glances at mirror* i agree. :bryan:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
When anime fans get heated cuz a white dude is gonna play (Insert iconic anime character here).

Them characters be whiter than the actors playing them :heh:

OT: If any further anime will be adapted over here, they shouldn't use the actual titles. Example: the "Akira" adaptation. Call that shyt something else, but somehow relates to the anime/manga.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I remember when I was younger watching Bleach I used to argue with people thinking Yoruichi wasn't Black.

"She's Tan."

Bleach-yoruichi.jpg

Broad looks like she can be played by Halle Berry or Jhene Aiko.

afeebe13_will_smith_wtf_gif.gif
The funny thing about this is they are quick to say Tousen are black but not Yoruichi and they have damn near the same features.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The funny thing about this is they are quick to say Tousen are black but not Yoruichi and they have damn near the same features.

I know I'm not dumb but they take me for a fool, I look for consistencies too. Such as Hair colour, they both have purple hair it's obvious what Kubo's intents were.