That's your argument?

835415360.gif
It's just cartoons, breh. :comeon:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would. Plus, the average Japanese isn't 5'4 anymore. They're average or above averae height now.

It was obviously an exggeration and I dont watch the shyt like I use to but if the character representations were a realer reflection of the culture, like the pics below, than I probably would drop the shyt all together tbh

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

its the little things that count :ld:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but not every white person looks like a Hollywood star.

I think it might he that all Asians will look the same as a n anime cartoon :lolbron:

Self hate more though.

Bingoman

Rookie
Daps
It was obviously an exggeration and I dont watch the shyt like I use to but if the character representations were a realer reflection of the culture, like the pics below, than I probably would drop the shyt all together tbh

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

so asian women are bow legged and have 0 shape now? also, those two "white looking" characters could easily be asian. they are not the ones being disputed.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Basically, like the article I posted, it's the Default Human theory. Anything that isn't an exaggeratedly "foreign looking" character is automatically assumed white.

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

This picture explains that theory well. Simply because the characters don't look "overtly" Asian, they are seen as white. Even though in both characters you can clearly see the shape of their eyes are closer to Asians than European.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so asian women have 0 shape now? also, those two "white looking" characters could easily be asian. they are not the ones being disputed.

Basically, like the article I posted, it's the Default Human theory. Anything that isn't an exaggeratedly "foreign looking" character is automatically assumed white.

Well, thats kinda the point because even the "non-white" characters, in your eyes at least, still lack resembelance to real asian features so the fact that you think those above characters can pass as asian is kinda laughable. So if you wanna get technical then most of those features are caucasian in apperance mainly the hair color, the eyes shape, the eye color, the nose. That bytch looks asain in the same light that a tranny looks female, it isnt authentic

and as far as the 0 figure goes, relatively speaking, then yeah, kinda

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

This picture explains that theory well. Simply because the characters don't look "overtly" Asian, they are seen as white. Even though in both characters you can clearly see the shape of their eyes are closer to Asians than European.

Modern day black Anime characters aren't drawn with "exaggeratedly foreign looking" characteristics but you don't automatically assume they are white. Look at the Boondocks for example.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Modern day black Anime characters aren't drawn with "exaggeratedly foreign looking" characteristics but you don't automatically assume they are white. Look at the Boondocks for example.
They're all drawn with brown skin and afros so it's pretty hard to assume anything else when drawing black characters.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Exactly. They are drawn with features recognizable to their real world counterparts.
Just like most anime characters, the article I posted explains this. Asian artist draw Europeans differently than they draw actual Asian characters.

Bingoman

Rookie
Daps
Well, thats kinda the point because even the "non-white" characters, in your eyes at least, still lack resembelance to real asian features so the fact that you think those above characters can pass as asian is kinda laughable. So if you wanna get technical then most of those features are caucasian in apperance mainly the hair color, the eyes shape, the eye color, the nose. That bytch looks asain in the same light that a tranny looks female, it isnt authentic
no, those pictures were crude misrepresentations of the "average asian" .i recognize my view of them looking white is a flawed perception based on:
a) me being white
b) growing up in america
these contributed to white being the default human form for me which was my issue all along. (my bad) but don't try and say this is the theory you were promoting all along. you were saying that the asian form isn't suitable for anime and would make it less entertaining.