why are anime characters drawn white??

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea you keep on making excuses after I posted actual proof. :mjlol:

The man himself said a white american would fit naruto.

Not to mention blond hair and blue eyes is not a native japanese trait.

Wear that cape proudly son :cape:

He didn't say that that page said that, show where he SAID IT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea you keep on making excuses after I posted actual proof. :mjlol:

The man himself said a white american would fit naruto.

Not to mention blond hair and blue eyes is not a native japanese trait.

Wear that cape proudly son :cape:

What proof you posted a site ANYONE can edit

I posted PICTURES, I have the proof you don't

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
He didn't say that that page said that, show where he SAID IT
Awww all of that struggle to prove me wrong. All you will do is make excuses once I provide more proof.

You cant fool my eyes. I see anime and I know the distinct features between asians and white people and anime more resembles white people.

Your cape is too tight. :cape:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Awww all of that struggle to prove me wrong. All you will do is make excuses once I provide more proof.

You cant fool my eyes. I see anime and I know the distinct features between asians and white people and anime more resembles white people.

Your cape is too tight. :cape:

I already proved you wrong, the posted pictures of japanese people looking exactly like anime characters

A Trope Codifier for this was Sailor Moon, the cast of which grows quite large over the course of the series. Despite a majority of the characters being 100% Japanese, they have every hair and eye color possible - and even some that aren't. A point of contention is that the main character has yellow hair and blue eyes making her look 'white.' Taking into account that her mother has blue hair and her daughter has pink hair it's clear the color isn't meant to indicate any race. In the Live Action adaptation, the wild colors were part of the main cast's transformations, but in their civilian personas they had black or brown hair. SM's influence on Japanese pop culture helped to spread the look and it now pervades all mediums (anime, manga, advertising, video games etc).

this also on that same page lmao

even what you posted it says naruto is ethnically japanese

japanese faces are shaped differently than white peoples, which is why you can't find a single picture of a white person looking like anime charater

sakuranaruto.jpg

I sonned you man, go to sleep, you have no proof, words ain't proof when I come with tangible evidence of the later

Blackout

Daps
I already proved you wrong, the posted pictures of japanese people looking exactly like anime characters

A Trope Codifier for this was Sailor Moon, the cast of which grows quite large over the course of the series. Despite a majority of the characters being 100% Japanese, they have every hair and eye color possible - and even some that aren't. A point of contention is that the main character has yellow hair and blue eyes making her look 'white.' Taking into account that her mother has blue hair and her daughter has pink hair it's clear the color isn't meant to indicate any race. In the Live Action adaptation, the wild colors were part of the main cast's transformations, but in their civilian personas they had black or brown hair. SM's influence on Japanese pop culture helped to spread the look and it now pervades all mediums (anime, manga, advertising, video games etc).

this also on that same page lmao

even what you posted it says naruto is ethnically japanese

japanese faces are shaped differently than white peoples, which is why you can't find a single picture of a white person looking like anime charater

sakuranaruto.jpg

I sonned you man, go to sleep, you have no proof, words ain't proof when I come with tangible evidence of the later
You post pics and I post words from the creator of the anime. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You post pics and I post words from the creator of the anime. :mjlol:

You didn't post his words you posted something wrote an wiki anybody can edit, where's the source quote it's not even written in QUOTATIONS

but even in that shyt it's says Naruto is ethically japanese only reason white is brought up is because of blonde hair which ANYBODY CAN DYE THEIR HAIR BLONDE
like Eminem

I posted pictures of japs whith blonde hair looking just like the anime character

find me any blonde hair white boy who looks anything close to naruto, YOU CAN'T, point blank period you can't

You didn't even a post a quote from author you posted a paragraph written by lord know with no source at all

Blackout

Daps
You didn't post his words you posted something wrote an wiki anybody can edit, where's the source quote it's not even written in QUOTATIONS

but even in that shyt it's says Naruto is ethically japanese only reason white is brought up is because of blonde hair which ANYBODY CAN DYE THEIR HAIR BLONDE
like Eminem

I posted pictures of japs whith blonde hair looking just like the anime character

find me any blonde hair white boy who looks anything close to naruto, YOU CAN'T, point blank period you can't

You didn't even a post a quote from author you posted a paragraph written by lord know with no source at all
I never said that he wasnt japapnese. I said that his design resembles white people more so than japanese. :lolbron:

If blond hair and blue eyes resembles japanese more so than white to you then you have a mental issue. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said that he wasnt japapnese. I said that his design resembles white people more so than japanese. :lolbron:

If blond hair and blue eyes resembles japanese more so than white to you then you have a mental issue. :yeshrug:

Anybody can have blonde hair and blue eyes, you can modifiy that

you can't CHANGE BONE STRUCTURE, he's drawn like a japanese boy with blonde hair and blue eyes

1274388068377_f.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blond hair and blue eyes is still white features. :umad:

In anime it's an art style and not every character has blonde hair blue yes

what about red eyes who's features of those MICE, they c00ning to lab mice now

what about Purple Hair who's features are those

japanese kids dye their hair all types of colors

Blackout

Daps
In anime it's an art style and not every character has blonde hair blue yes

what about red eyes who's features of those MICE, they c00ning to lab mice now

what about Purple Hair who's features are those

japanese kids dye their hair all types of colors
His own dad has blond hair and blue eyes. :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
His own dad has blond hair and blue eyes. :camby:

Its an art style, you really think people are born with SPIKEY ASS HAIR THAT, forget blonde

the colors are just the art style

just like some anime characters have purple hair, some of them have blue hair, some of them have red eyes, purple eyes, those ARE ALL WHITE FEATURES TOO

get off white people dikk please

Blackout

Daps
Its an art style, you really think people are born with SPIKEY ASS HAIR THAT, forget blonde

the colors are just the art style

just like some anime characters have purple hair, some of them have blue hair, some of them have red eyes, purple eyes, those ARE ALL WHITE FEATURES TOO

get off white people dikk please
Its a white washed art style. :sas2:

Your probably white yourself.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a white washed art style. :sas2:

Your probably white yourself.
Ghost_in_the_Shell.jpg

so this a white person, blue hair and pink eyes, that's white fetaures

you either a dumb cac they believe everything revolves around white people

or a dumb ass c00n who wish they was white

it's white washed art style when they draw people who look like themselves and I proved it with pictures

go kill yourself, you got the white man dikk so far up your ass and you can't see straight