why are anime characters drawn white??

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
your black,, your ancestors sold you as slaves to the white man,, think about who really hates themselves.......................
stalin-mao-and-hitler.jpg

:usure:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Cause the people that run the US and the rest of the world run asia too. So there's gonna be the same fukkery everywhere but with cultural stytlistic spins on it

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You forget to to put up Chiingis Khan

mongolsmurder.jpg
we were killing cacs while you were selling your brothers and sisters to the whiteman
Ur probably white. Ur a Mongolian now? What asian nation do you come from you fukkin liar.

Typically cac tricks to get the coli to go against asians. We have no problem with asians, the white man is the problem... let's stay focused

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Because we don't encourage cartooning in our community. I don't blame the Japanese for creating art like themselves.

I'm working on my own character tho :patrice:

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
Ur probably white. Ur a Mongolian now? What asian nation do you come from you fukkin liar.

Typically cac tricks to get the coli to go against asians. We have no problem with asians, the white man is the problem... let's stay focused

Lol, my nationality shouldn't matter. My people originate from Lake Baikal and the Altay mountains. Mongols are Mongols and we share history and accomplishments from Russia to India

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I've always wondered the same shyt

Most anime characters don't look anything like actual Japanese people
jarP56x.jpg

OF8P3be.jpg

You have to be a fukking moron

anime characters are not white except for the ones who are clearly white

https://directjapan.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/b0044523_10105290.jpg

Yeah I've always wondered the same shyt

Most anime characters don't look anything like actual Japanese people
jarP56x.jpg

OF8P3be.jpg

b0044523_10105290.jpg

cosplay1.JPG

photo-2.jpg
BLEACH-COSPLAY-bleach-anime-31630044-500-375.jpg

japanese people are pale skinned, and you posted a pic of old men when anime characters are teenage boys most of the time

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
Lmao people arguing about if cartoons are white or Asian

And comparing that to white supremacy lol.:russ:

I bet some of Africa would have enjoyed a nuke and to make cartoons with white people to avoid slavery.

Goddamn the whites reigns supreme over east asia . He got weird fukking japs drawing pictures with blond super saiyans. Omg that is such a cultural impact. :mjlol:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Lmao people arguing about if cartoons are white or Asian

And comparing that to white supremacy lol.:russ:

I bet some of Africa would have enjoyed a nuke and to make cartoons with white people to avoid slavery.

Goddamn the whites reigns supreme over east asia . He got weird fukking japs drawing pictures with blond super saiyans. Omg that is such a cultural impact. :mjlol:
:dahell:
As for the rest of it I'm just making observations my nikka:yeshrug: you can deny it if you want to.
Similar to that trend of black women tryna get their hair done up with blonde weave:huhldup:

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
:dahell:
As for the rest of it I'm just making observations my nikka:yeshrug: you can deny it if you want to.
Similar to that trend of black women tryna get their hair done up with blonde weave:huhldup:
Lol I'm not denying it but y'all are making it bigger than what it seems. So many pimple faced cacs buy anime that it only makes sense to market towards the consumer.

And anime is a new invention. Japs usually would draw landscapes and animals.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We went over this already...maybe they're not supposed to be white, but they generally don't draw them looking like actual Japanese people

yes they do I proved it with those pictures

white men do no have triangle faces, and whiet artist draw their heores with square draws

put in japan women like men with triangular faces like the final fanatsy characters

EXCLUSIVE-Sword-Art-Online-Kirito-Anime-Cosplay-Costume.jpg

only a jap can pull off that anime look

322c39e0b52d75e370ee895dd3025b58.jpg

look how stupid white poeple look

Cosplay-anime-clothes-male-uniform-6-piece-set-white-gloves.jpg

it's natural for them

if you go to japan you will see people wth those crazy hairstyles and all type of colors like the anime characters