why are anime characters drawn white??

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Its amazing how people say that media does not influence behavior and self worth. One thing people must understand about countries like South Korea and Japan is that media is on overdrive. Its on another level over there. Also take into strong consideration that both countries were put together by the elitist white American government.

The US have been stationed military in both countries for almost 70 years. The US invested billions to rebuild Japan (after WWII) and South Korea (after the Korean War). So in order to keep them loyal, they implemented various forms of media and education that would make the white man subconsciously and consciously superior in the eyes of the masses. This is a simple case of psychological warfare.

This is what people don't understand about warfare...that most effective warfare is psychological and not military based. Both Korea and Japan were caught at a state of weakness and the US stepped in after the wars and instilled their psychological warfare on them. Japanese people drawing anime characters the way they do is an outcome of psychological warfare, just like double eyelid surgery is for Koreans.

Last edited:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if there's self hate going on in Asia. Asians living in Asia tend to stay within their race for the most part. Very traditional.

Only here in the U.S. do Asians really embrace being in interracial relationships.

As far as their anime characters, it's got a lot to do with who the majority of their audience. A lot of white people outside of their country make up the largest percentage of their customer.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Its amazing how people say that media does not influence behavior and self worth. One thing people must understand about countries like South Korea and Japan is that media is on overdrive. Its on another level over there. Also take into strong consideration that both countries were put together by the elitist white American government.

The US have been stationed military in both countries for almost 70 years. The US invested billions to rebuild Japan (after WWII) and South Korea (after the Korean War). So in order to keep them loyal, they implemented various forms of media and education that would make the white man subconsciously and consciously superior in the eyes of the masses. This is a simple case of psychological warfare.

This is what people don't understand about warfare...that most warfare is psychological and not military based. Both Korea and Japan were caught at a state of weakness and the US stepped in after the war and instilled their psychological warfare on them. Japanese people drawing anime characters the way they do is an outcome of psychological warfare, just like double eyelid surgery is for Koreans.
Maaaaaaaan, get the fvck outta here with that BULLSH!T!

Tell me, do white women who get tans want to be Black?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

This is what people don't understand about warfare...that most warfare is psychological and not military based. Both Korea and Japan were caught at a state of weakness and the US stepped in after the war and instilled their psychological warfare on them. Japanese people drawing anime characters the way they do is an outcome of psychological warfare, just like double eyelid surgery is for Koreans.
They do have a lot of anti-American stuff in there anime so I see what you mean. :dead:

Its like some will embrace western style of the Germans with the eyes and even the hair and such and will have a subtle anti-American theme.

Last edited:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Maaaaaaaan, get the fvck outta here with that BULLSH!T!

Tell me, do white women who get tans want to be Black?

:heh: Aren't you the nikka that those white boys on that other site go in on, calling you all kinds of names....back back, give me 50 feet homie.

Even when whites tan, they don't want to get as dark as Halle Berry who is mixed. White women were tanning before the black women were allowed to be showcased as sexy on TV. Therefore, it has nothing to do with wanting to be black. Even Koreans say they want western eyes..which is code word for wanting white for them. Its a form of self hate when you consider that a majority of Korean women want the surgery. Its no different than the majority of black women wearing weave. White women don't go into the tanning salon or the beach saying they want get black skin dude.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've always thought there was a subliminal message behind Dragon Ball Z. Just think about it for a second. Black haired and brown eye'd Saiyans become "super" when they turn into characters with blonde hair and blue eyes. And this is all the doing of Asians.
And I've always found it quite ironic that they'll depict blacks with humorously big red lips and black skin but can't even draw characters that look distinctively "Asian".

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y'all wanna talk bout being asian ppl having surgery wanting to be white.

but what about the white ppl getting surgery?

It's like y'all find comfort in finding insecurities in other races.

Y'all take this racist shyt too far.

enjoy the damn anime.

Japanese ppl act NOTHING like americans and are proud to be Japanese.

Regardless of u trying to prove they hate themselves just as much as u do.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
anime characters look Asian to me. :yeshrug:

I think you guys are just projecting your selves into them.
This really just exposes the amount of cacs we have in thecoli. :ufdup:

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've always thought there was a subliminal message behind Dragon Ball Z. Just think about it for a second. Black haired and brown eye'd Saiyans become "super" when they turn into characters with blonde hair and blue eyes. And this is all the doing of Asians.
And I've always found it quite ironic that they'll depict blacks with humorously big red lips and black skin but can't even draw characters that look distinctively "Asian".

Uub was basically their apology for drawing black men with bright red lips.

Uub.jpg

AssistantBlack.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
lol at this thread...have any of yall see japanese people in real life?

Japanese_people_of_all_ages.jpg

yalll acting like its Filipinos and Taiwanese ppl doing this :snoop:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
anime characters look Asian to me. :yeshrug:

I think you guys are just projecting your selves into them.
This really just exposes the amount of cacs we have in thecoli. :ufdup:
Pretty much. This thread is terrible judging by the first page

ol, "bu-bu-bb-but were not the only ones" with self hate issues ass nikkas