Why are all Black films Ranked low on IMDB

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I told folks this and folks thought I was bugging.

How the hell Barbershop The Next Cut a 92% on RT and only a 6.2 on IMDB

:laff:

Barbershop 3 has the avg rating of 6.8 on RT and a 6.2 is a "fresh rating" so...
You buggin'

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
breh talking that shyt to them.

From IMDB forum

That may be true. But, for me at least, that is not the most important tidbit I was trying to convey in this exchange. For me it's the fundamental question of why the board of virtually every single "black" movie (which to me is itself as bizarre of a concept as white guilt) produced in the last 30 years is filled with ignorant and extremely unnecessary racist comments? A quick perusal of the majority of the titles of the threads of this very movie bears it out. But even more-so, even seemingly innocuous "black" comedies, romances and family dramas STILL end up with page after page of ugly bigoted comments.

So the basic question becomes why is it seemingly necessary to expend such huge amounts of time and energy, by a percentage of bigoted whites, specifically seeking out so-called black spaces and trashing them verbally? Specifically, for the purpose of spreading highly unnecessary negativity? While conversely, you virtually never see incessant and random acts of racially targeted negativity on the boards of so-called white movies by blacks. So, why does that seem to be such a one-way street? In other words, why do the boards of black films seem to ALLspecifically and routinely always be the targets of such seemingly endless, unnecessary and pointless ugliness? What does it signify about "race in America"?