Why are all Black films Ranked low on IMDB

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
How in the fvck is Boomerang rated that low :sadcam:

If they made a movie with only all the seen with the GOAT beauty Halle Berry in it would still be a 10/10

There was a review I read that stated that Boomerang wasn't based in reality because all the black people were professionals.:what::what: So if we aren't killing each other, selling drugs out the ghetto, trying to be rapping pimps or being fakkits then apparently it isn't "realistic"

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
There was a review I read that stated that Boomerang wasn't based in reality because all the black people were professionals.:what::what: So if we aren't killing each other, selling drugs out the ghetto, trying to be rapping pimps or being fakkits then apparently it isn't "realistic"

These are the same CACs saying racism is dead :laff:

I salute any black movie that isn't based on those stereotypes u just mention :obama:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Where talking about black made films meant for black audiences

Xcept 4 menace 2 society and boyz in the hood. Most those films u listed are meant for white audiences.

Im talking about

How stella got her grove back
The best man
The brothers
Soul food
Babershop 1
Crooklyn
She hate me
Boomerang
New jack city
Juice
Shaft
School of daze
Set it off
baby boy
Dead presidents
Life

All Piff Black films rated lowly

Life, dead presidents, new jack city and baby boy are rated maybe 1 mark too low. The rest are rated properly. Only all time classics have more than 8 on imdb so 6-7 isnt terrible

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I mean i think most the movies we ca relate to.

Like with Boomerang shts a classic in my book but gets a 5/10 on imdb

Same with Poetic justice (5.4), Dont be a menace (6.4),

Countless other examples of good black films rated low on IMDB

:leostare:

Easy answer, IMDB was created by white people for white people. Any other questions, because you are a darky, they will remain unanswered :mj:

Boomerang was a EXCELLENT movie. Don't be a menace is rated significantly HIGHER which is basically impossible. Sure, some ppl may have liked Don't be a menace more than Titanic. But it would be insane to have it rated higher overall. So white people are either insane or they have no respect for movies with predominantly black cast. But thats ok, because they have no problem casting black people for real life courtroom dramas

Word to Zimmerman :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Racist a$$holes come there and intentionally give them a shytty score. I hate IMDB.

but lets be honest a lot of Black movies aren't "technically" good. but fukk that Dead Presidents is PIFF.