Why are all Black films Ranked low on IMDB

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Racist a$$holes come there and intentionally give them a shytty score. I hate IMDB.

but lets be honest a lot of Black movies aren't "technically" good. but fukk that Dead Presidents is PIFF.

Depends what movies you looking at. IN 2013 its impossible to have a black movie made. Wasn't as hard in 2003 and prior to that. Now if you saying all the black movies pre 2003 suck, thats because you are a good ol' boy. You saying that list rated the movies accurately says more than enough.

But instead of talking about all black movies ever made, I'll just stick to Boomerang for this thread.

Imagine if Boomerang was made with an all white cast. Same type of scenarios but just with white humor. I could see that going down as one of the best movies EVER MADE according to IMDB. Cuz that movie really did have it all. I'm not even gonna waste anymore time arguing about it. I do plan on DOING something about it tho :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I noticed this too but Django, Blind Side and movies are rated high :snoop:

Blacks need that white savior in a movie to be rated high

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps

Ditto and its a shame.

What if it was a movie with terry crews Wesley snipes Jamie foxx will smith ice cube chris rock and chris tucker in it. It could be like a black expendables comedy movie. ...unless I forgot some actors. I'm just thinking of the ones I remember from the top of my head.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
A lot of Korean films I considered great get low ratings on IMDB too. Bunch of shills there anyway.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Most of these movies are trash. They have horrible to below average acting, scripts are horrible, bad pacing, very little charm, and are highlighted by a couple of good scenes.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
because sometimes watching another culture is boring. :manny:

and if being able to relate is the main point of enjoyment.. and it often is in all black movies.. then of course it's going to be less enjoyable for the white people on imdb.

also.

white people really don't give a fukk about minorities. so this is probably the right answer.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk, i think imdb is pretty tough

lion king should be like 10.0 and then aladdin should be like 9.7 with toy story being like 9.68, theres really a very small population of people who dont find those movies near perfect

but they arent, aladdin be like 7.9 and lion king be like 8.4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
according to rotten tomatoes superman returns is a better movie then man of steel.... rating on the internet dont mean shyt to me.

cept for the coli :obama:

The Coli is just as bad if not worse than IMDB :rudy:

From "is Kevin Hart funny" to "Sopranos is the best show ever made"

Same with any place, you gotta find someone who shares your interest :manny:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
LOL @ nikkas in here naming some of these bullshyt horrible movies filled with nothing but black people acting cliched stereotypically black and calling them "real black movies."

Real black movies that tackle real black issues that aren't Tyler Perry garbage all of have decent ratings.

6.5 and higher on IMDB should be considered a decent rating.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Those are single opinions, im talking overall consenses.. Like yeesus being trash for example (which it is) :heh:
Bruh, those single opinions outnumbered the non nikka hatin opinions :usure:
Its always been like that with this community and thats because there are a bunch of people who listen to a couple of rappers then posted on a hip-hop site fulltime because of the swagger :manny:
I'm not gonna go further into that, it is what it is. Real recognizes real :birdman:
LOL @ nikkas in here naming some of these bullshyt horrible movies filled with nothing but black people acting cliched stereotypically black and calling them "real black movies."

Real black movies that tackle real black issues that aren't Tyler Perry garbage all of have decent ratings.

6.5 and higher on IMDB should be considered a decent rating.
Oh yeah, like what :popcorn:
And Tyler Perry is the only person in Hollywood tackling REAL BLACK ISSUES so I don't know wtf you talking about there. You probably still haven't gotten past the "Crazy Black Guy" on the cover, because the actual plots/stories are real and not over the top. Madea reacts to shyt just like a real nugga would. Madea reacts in ways everyone things but does not act out on. Real talk. I'd still be blind too if it wasn't for my kids liking it and them forcing me to sit thru a movie. I basically dropped my bias for them and realized I was once a c00n who is programed to hate my own black people :facepalm:

How can I call older black people who is Madea's fanbase mind you.. how can I call them c00ns, then turn around and listen to Lil Wayne?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfdAJxUXgYI[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqXumJdfI8I[/ame]