Why anal If she has a fully functional wet p*ssy?

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I dont get why this is such a foreign concept, if I don't wanna do that shyt, then im not...
:dahell:
and if she wanna go on an adventure to find a man to stick it up her anus...thats fine by me..
:camby:

Exactly. My girl said she used to like to do anal and I said I used to like choking bytches out right before I nutted on their face. Can't always get what we want. :manny:

These nikkas be afraid to tell their girl no :russ:

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
You may not be into anal...but your girl is :russ:

Trust believe if she's grown and been fukkin some nikkas have thrown the dikk in there. Most of them lie to you square nikkas and pretend they never done that.

Nothing on a womans body is off limits to me.

Don't be that dude that your woman loves you, but because you don't fukkem in the ass ever so often she having someone else do it.
Nah g that's not true. It's been proven women prefer vaginal penetration and clitoral stimulation over everything.

It's usually most ugly broads who are just happy with any physical contact they can get from men, that don't mind anal and many cases ugly hoes are the type of freaks who love it.

Attractive women, especially of the non-hoe variety simply aren't craving anal like that. A thumb in the butt, every now and then is usually a decent mood setter for em but nothing comes close to the pleasure women get from clitoral stimulation.

That's why I focus on that with my lips, tongue and hands. Just to watch her soul leave her body while she cums and the look of her face when she realizes she's dealing with a fukking savage.:myman:

Give a woman multiple Os and her p*ssy belongs to you:ufdup:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
@NoChill Jones nikka you said "you don't get AIDS from fukking bytches in the ass?"

:what:

Where the fukk did you learn about sexually transmitted diseases? You go fukk a bytch with AIDS in her ass with no condom since you such a proponent of anal sex. Then go fukk your wife and see if your whole goddamn bloodline don't got the monster.

:snoop:...thats not what I meant breh...some fools on here beleive that if you have anal sex with women then you cam catch aids...regardless of if she is infected or not...so they say they only do head and p*ssy. ....I was refuting that dumb ass belief by saying that anal sex does not transmit aids....I am a strong component for condoms breh....In other words regardless of the hole..strap up...

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
The only suspect or just plain gay act with a woman is if you let her fukk you in the ass, outside of that i don't see fukking a woman in the ass as gay. I don't do it but if that's what some folks are into then:manny:

Prob will be the next wave/hashtag for dudes, gonna be talking bout yall don't know what yall missing...
:dry:

Anyanwu

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Haven't tried it, don't plan to, and I'm not dikk police. :coffee: