Why anal If she has a fully functional wet p*ssy?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
No one told you to stop enjoying butt hole breh, get out ya feelings :russ:

I just find a bit suspect when dudes try to make a case for ass over p*ssy... it just..... seems odd.... but maybe only those wit that specific fetish understand

some dudes like children...... only THEY will understand why it makes sense

First off pedophilia is not a fetish dumbass...and most would agree its inherently wrong...you cant make that same argument with anal sex. Its preference...but more importantly its personal preference...why some of you cats care where another man puts his dikk is strange to me......I mean I know its just a subliminal anti gay thread...but even with that it makes no sense

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I'm telling you. nikkas gonna be shocked to find out how many bad joints like to get dominated and fukked in the ass. I've seen it with my own eyes.

Hair pulled..ass smacked..and fukked hard....thats why I question thier virginity....they either not pleasing they women...or over projection with deflection for something deeper...:usure:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@NoChill Jones nikka you said "you don't get AIDS from fukking bytches in the ass?"

:what:

Where the fukk did you learn about sexually transmitted diseases? You go fukk a bytch with AIDS in her ass with no condom since you such a proponent of anal sex. Then go fukk your wife and see if your whole goddamn bloodline don't got the monster.

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
For the anal lovers in this thread

Lube or no lube?
:steviej:

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
What are you gonna do if a woman asks for it :jbhmm:

You can say no...dafuk...
:what:

What, are we trying to transcend the levels of sexual pleasure or something nowadays, what if she ask u to shyt in her mouth, or if she can use a strap on, I mean its just fun sexual intercourse with a woman right....:dry:

People getting too comfortable with all this funny shyt... one song blew up and now it's mainstream to stick your tounge in someones anus....

People can do what the hell they want behind closed doors, but don't try to come out in public and downplay deviant behavior....