Why anal If she has a fully functional wet p*ssy?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You can say no...dafuk...
:what:

What, are we trying to transcend the levels of sexual pleasure or something nowadays, what if she ask u to shyt in her mouth, or if she can use a strap on, I mean its just fun sexual intercourse with a woman right....:dry:

If she asks to do that to you she doesn't respect YOU, but if she asks you to do something that physically pleases her, you gonna be like "Nah B" :russ:

My chick & I be laughing at the thought of that shyt, deadass :mjlol:

She got a gay cousin and we both crack jokes on booty warriors :mjlol:

We just dont understand it :dead:

like whyyyyyyyyy would I bypass her p*ssy to go up in her dry ass butt? :mjlol:

Women do ask for it :yeshrug:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
If she asks to do that to you she doesn't respect YOU, but if she asks you to do something that physically pleases her, you gonna be like "Nah B" :russ:

They do. And when they do.... I gets in that pootyhole until it quits. Have a bytch walking on her tippy toes for a couple days.:lupe:

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city

I dont get why this is such a foreign concept, if I don't wanna do that shyt, then im not...
:dahell:
and if she wanna go on an adventure to find a man to stick it up her anus...thats fine by me..
:camby:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
All you degenerates, get in here and explain the degenerate culture & lifestyle.

:stopitslime:

If she gets wet for you and the p*ssy fire and fully functional, why do you prefer to be a degenerate?

Dookie dipping ass nikkas :stopitslime:

Why don't you let me find out...

you little bytch.

It's dingle berry picking season.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
I still don't understand why some guys are so overly fixated with anal. I'm a germaphobe and the idea of accidentally getting my dikk covered in her shyt is :scust:

In fact I don't like policing another's man dikk, but a woman's p*ssy will always be superior to her a$$hole. Only a homosexual guy would say otherwise. Nonetheless I'm all for enjoying every feature & crevice of a woman's body and trying anything she finds pleasurable, but if you the type of guy to get "tired" of warm, tight, wet, delicious p*ssy....that's speaks for itself b.:dame:

One thing I do know is when you're offline, pay attention to the type of nikkas who be saying suspect shyt like "a hole is a hole" or who are only obsessed with anal. Those are usually the types that be on the DL and switching sides, giving unsuspecting women HIV.

So I understand where the OP is coming from.

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You may not be into anal...but your girl is :russ:

Trust believe if she's grown and been fukkin some nikkas have thrown the dikk in there. Most of them lie to you square nikkas and pretend they never done that.

Nothing on a womans body is off limits to me.

Don't be that dude that your woman loves you, but because you don't fukkem in the ass ever so often she having someone else do it.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
@NoChill Jones nikka you said "you don't get AIDS from fukking bytches in the ass?"

:what:

Where the fukk did you learn about sexually transmitted diseases? You go fukk a bytch with AIDS in her ass with no condom since you such a proponent of anal sex. Then go fukk your wife and see if your whole goddamn bloodline don't got the monster.
:picard: