Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Idiots:deadmanny:

A team implodes and destroya themselves and you casuals think "it ain't fair"

Dummies thinking Durant can win a championship with Stephanie "I'm useless if I can't make 3's" Curry when he couldn't win with the second best player in the league in Westbrook.
:deadmanny:

You casuals will stop watching basketball when golden state doesn't even make the finals this year.

Lol at an organization destroying their own team for literally no reaaon:deadmanny:

Golden state is a shell of itself now.

Talk your shyt to these casuals :wow:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
yo at one point curry tried to post Kyrie... when he finished backing him down.. e turn around and saw he was surrounding by 3 cavs... passed the ball with the quickness :russ:

he remembered he has no business in the paints if lebron is around....i dont even think lebron was one of the three :dead:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I don't know what happen to Curry's heart. It has disappeared before the last season finals start. Dude has been playing like a punk. Kerr need to talk some sense into him.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
yo at one point curry tried to post Kyrie... when he finished backing him down.. e turn around and saw he was surrounding by 3 cavs... passed the ball with the quickness :russ:

he remembered he has no business in the paints if lebron is around....i dont even think lebron was one of the three :dead:
:russ: what about when he acted like he hit the dagger 3 and then kyrie blew past him for the reverse right after :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Quote me later today...

At approximately 5pm posts like "if jr was playing"...."needed jr to stretch the floor"..."we'll be healthy next time" will be in abundance after the work.

Consider yourself quoted. :lolbron:

Cavs fans keep bringing up last season like we didn't add a significant piece this summer. That piece that we added is the reason they're trying to downplay the outcome of this game. Deep down they know they can't fukk with us now or later.

Warriors fans don't bring up 2015 like that, we're more juiced about the present and future. Cavs fans will be stuck on the past because the present and the future is ours.

The outcome of this game doesn't really matter AND I still think the Cavs will have to work hard to even make a game of it in a 7-game series.