IMG_0074.png

:mjlol: :mjlol::mjlol:
:bryan:

Daps
:laff: durant a sucka

Durant doing what he always does in the clutch

KYRIE STILL OWNS CURRY AND BRON STILL OWNS KD

B-B-B-B-B-BUT ITS WESTBROOK FAULT WHY DURANT CHOKES :mjgrin:

Best Small Forward in the country, huh:troll:?

AGAIN! you FUKKIN WaRRIor faKKKits suck MY dikk. You Lames that Negged me suck MY dikk! I told yall! Merry Christmas. Off to my food and good Weed

Gil Scott about to go back to hiding :troll:

Game bytches

Kang shyt

See y'all hoes in the finals when we repeat as champions

Call yourself a superstar, get lockedown by Richard Jefferson in the crunch.
:mjlol:

We own these soft nikkas

Kang shyt
Ohio shyt
Canada shyt
Somalia shyt

:king:

Fred

:russ: 36 year old richard jefferson punking KD the entire last quarter while up 14
How can a servant and a chef usurp a king.

Unanimous MVP getting repeatedly sonned by a taller version of Allen Iverson.

It doesn't matter because KD is the better player:troll:

That's at least what Colin Cowherd told me:sas2:

@Gil Scott-Heroin why is a defender such as Curry getting subbed out for final possession in games? That don't happen to good defenders.

:mjlol:

unanimous mvp though breh :russ:

KD pushed over off a 5MPH breeze :mjlol: :mjlol:

still a choker.. :ld:

that's right, fukk that nikka... Henny Bron aint taken NO PRISONERS..
8oxzJvi.png

Idiots:deadmanny:

A team implodes and destroya themselves and you casuals think "it ain't fair"

Dummies thinking Durant can win a championship with Stephanie "I'm useless if I can't make 3's" Curry when he couldn't win with the second best player in the league in Westbrook.
:deadmanny:

You casuals will stop watching basketball when golden state doesn't even make the finals this year.

Lol at an organization destroying their own team for literally no reaaon:deadmanny:

Golden state is a shell of itself now.

Bron hangin on the rin was ignorant as hell. And as we have learned, when Bron starts doing ignorant shyt the team is not losing

Dubs still can't beat the Cavs with Durant:patrice:

yo at one point curry tried to post Kyrie... when he finished backing him down.. e turn around and saw he was surrounding by 3 cavs... passed the ball with the quickness :russ:

he remembered he has no business in the paints if lebron is around....i dont even think lebron was one of the three :dead:

I don't know what happen to Curry's heart. It has disappeared before the last season finals start. Dude has been playing like a punk. Kerr need to talk some sense into him.

he literally depends on everyone else to be a star. he never had any heart.

full

Daps
you quoted me on the christmas game

are you lost in time?
yo at one point curry tried to post Kyrie... when he finished backing him down.. e turn around and saw he was surrounding by 3 cavs... passed the ball with the quickness :russ:

he remembered he has no business in the paints if lebron is around....i dont even think lebron was one of the three :dead:

:wow:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

what does teh double drible have to do with anything? i could beat lebron with a double drible.

and? the post was valid for that game and the game before..

the scheme they are playing right now is crazy.. they rendered TT useless.. something i called months ago..

i could never see TT stopin KD in any shape or form.. pretty much why anyone who respect the game knew GSW was taking it...(although i didnt see a sweep coming)

Daps
what does teh double drible have to do with anything? i could beat lebron with a double drible.

and? the post was valid for that game and the game before..

the scheme they are playing right now is crazy.. they rendered TT useless.. something i called months ago..

i could never see TT stopin KD in any shape or form.. pretty much why anyone who respect the game knew GSW was taking it...(although i didnt see a sweep coming)
full