Whose Locker Room Smells Like Coquito Now: Warriors @ Cavs On Christmas Day

Who wins

• Total voters

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I hear you breh but damn.....this shyt hurts I can't front. Between this and Carr going down I need to go somewhere and feed the homeless to gain more perspective.
awwww, i knew you was a sensitive bytch but you hurt over a December game? take this neg...
2Z1br60.png

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I was going to quote that post and say that exact same thing. Lebron showed up during 10 point deficits and kept the Cavs in the game. I love kyrie and his game winners over the warriors but Lebron keeps the team in the game. It's really a team effort

Love put up numbers, Jefferson had big plays, same with others.

Kyrie's game winner is the ice cold moment and arguably the most impressive accomplishment in the game, but everyone (especially Lebron) kept the Cavs in a position to be only down by 1
Real shyt breh....everyone had effect on this game, real team effort. RJ dunkin on Klay changed the momentum completely....liggins shut curry down ....Tristan kept gettin offensive boards, love wit put backs ....shump had a clutch three and of course kyrie and bron gonna dog....cavs have a good TEAM....warriors do to, but KD was really the one goin in and Draymond doin his usual grind work....but the cavs as a team took this.