Whose idea was it to put Rondo on a team with Lebron?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
According to LeBron stans

If it works out it was LeBrons idea.

If it doesn't it was Magic's idea.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
LeBron stans told the whole world that when the Lakers lose it's because of the team/coach, and when they win it's because of LeBron. :yeshrug:

:dwillhuh: what does it have to do with this thread ?

Plus, kobe/lakers stans are also questioning luke's decision making in late game situation.

But more importantly, what the fukk does it have to do with this thread?

:dwillhuh:

Daps
:dwillhuh: what does it have to do with this thread ?

Gee, I don’t know, what does LeBron and the Lakers have to do in a thread about....... LeBron and the Lakers.

Perhaps I should bring up something about College football to get this thread back on track.

McPiff

#goat
Daps

Gee, I don’t know, what does LeBron and the Lakers have to do in a thread about....... LeBron and the Lakers.

Perhaps I should bring up something about College football to get this thread back on track.

Stop trolling. You're bad at it.

Daps
Lakers been balling with Rondo at the helm this month.

+42 with Rondo, -33 without Rondo over the last four games. :banderas:

Even LeBron and Rondo have played well together on the offensive end those games. :ohhh:

Actually, outside of the Dallas (-21 on, +22 off) and Toronto (-13 on, -1 off) games, Lakers have played way better with Rondo on the court than off the court in every game. :dahell:

Portland: +7 on, -16 off
Houston: +8 on, -17 off
San Antonio: +2 on, -6 off
Minnesota: 0 on, -4 off
Portland: +28 on, -24 off
Minnesota: +10 on, -6 off
Sacramento: +17 on, -2 off

That's every game he's been in other than Dallas and Toronto. Those are like LeBron on the Cavs numbers. :heh:

In fact, LeBron's got the worst on/off numbers of his entire career just because he has to play with Ball instead of Rondo so much of the time. :scust:

Edit: Actually, come to think of it, Rondo was getting screwed by hardly getting any of McGee's minutes all this season too. The games where Rondo had crap +/- were also the games where the other team's bigs were destroying anyone on the Lakers not named McGee. Rondo's NetRtg when he plays with McGee is great, if he'd gotten more of McGee's minutes his numbers would look even better.
:laff:

bu-bu-but Rondo's on/off court numbers are like LeBron on the Cavs numbers.

:lolbron:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
man fukking rhakim wanted us to trade Zo for patrick beverly last year. Same nikka we ended up using as a primary piece in a AD trade :dead:
So on a post about how poorly Rondo and LeBron fit, you're arguing that keeping Zo would have been a good idea because what again?

If you wanted Zo for trade bait alone, then why da fukk mention it on this thread? :why:

I said trading Zo for Beverly and a 1st-round pick would improve the team on both ends and open up more cap room. The AD trade would still have been made because the picks and BI were the main pieces and they could have thrown in the extra pick or for salary cap purposes add in anyone on a sign-and-trade. You seriously think the Pelicans gave up a top-10 player solely so they could acquire Lonzo fukking Ball?