Whose idea was it to put Rondo on a team with Lebron?

Gil Scott-Heroin

āœŠšŸæ
Daps
My stalker Gil-Scott Heron who I've had on ignore for two years is now negging me with links he's asking me to read in a desperate attempt to get my validation and approval. As if I'm gonna read shyt he sends me.
:usure:

I'm telling you to stop bullshytting on this board. You're embarrassing yourself. You go around trying to check everyone with your box score-rabble, and you run and hide when anyone with actual knowledge of the game puts you on the backfoot; crying to the mods and asking them if they can help you out. You post in a state of ignorance because you don't wanna acknowledge that you don't know what the fukk you're talking about.
Gil, I already explained to you why this obsession with me is evidence of mental illness. I have you on ignore because I don't give a shyt about your positions on literally anything. I don't give a shyt about the 30 times you've negged me since I put you on ignore because my rep and validation on this site are fine and you can't damage those in any way that's meaningful to anyone. For your OWN mental health, you need to seriously consider why you so desperately, desperately wish for me to agree with and affirm your opinions on basketball. I don't like seeing a black man who could be spending his time and energy wasting his life on this instead.

Is this the type of mental illness where you'd send me a PM every other week? Is this the type of mental illness where you go around dappin' the posters I'm arguing with, as you claim you supposedly claim you can't see my posts, even in threads I've made? Is this the type of mental illness where you were negging me relentlessly when I wasn't even actively posting on this board? Is this the type of mental illness where you go around following other people's posts, and bullying them with your opinions, constantly? Is this the type of mental illness where you argue about LeBron/Kobe every other day?

Please, let the folks know that you have absolutely no self-awareness, and are too much of a coward to stand up to anyone who checks you back.
I can't even take you off ignore because the site's OWNERS have permanently placed us on each other's ignore list because they were concerned with your behavior. Which you keep circumventing with your alias so you can still read my comments and use to send negs. If that ain't an example of depraved message board behavior I can't imagine what is.

Why don't you let the folks know the true story of how you were living in my PM box? You only ran to the mods crying when you couldn't handle losing an argument, and it was ruining this facade you keep up for strangers on an online msgboard. And no, I don't have an alias, it's easy to 'circumvent' around to read posts from posters on your ignore list, if you know how to, which I expect you do, considering your previous activity in the threads I've made.

The lies and manipulation will catch up with you eventually.

:hubie:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
that team were a plaything in the postseason.

They were behind over their head and playing up at the same.

it was only matter of time.
you watched a underdog lose in Philly to long.
you don't have that full recent dominance in every sport luster. You got a relief you won ship.
you ain't never seen no front running basketball ship tho.
To recognize.
when you seen it, or saw it.
or, were seeing it.
Art Barr

they had a good ass showing in the playoffs that year.

and that was without boogie, who got hurt right before the playoffs.
iirc, they were missing other pieces as well.

EDIT: and they swept the blazers.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
they had a good ass showing in the playoffs that year.

and that was without boogie, who got hurt right before the playoffs.
iirc, they were missing other pieces as well.

EDIT: and they swept the blazers.

the blazers lacked interior depth then

What are you sayin.
except nuffin, but what was and has been fact.
plus deflection.
as you are talking in rhetorical circles.
quoting me,...standard post season rubrick to win high iq bball.
in that you should know that the blazers and pelicans as a taking point is completely moot.
as the talking point of you over processing and failing the actual eye test as usual in the actual subject.

which is rondo been eastern seaboard trumped up.
to cover a coup based pr to on court led garbage.
that still illustrates that rondo even with the offensive green light. Plus a big better than kg, in skill, mobility and range in AD. [of which i saw kg and ad in preps. Plus live in the county and town kg is really from in LAURENCE, graycourt sc. Spare me your bullshyt to further deflect and try to tie in rondo as a contributor to winning in fiull for real].
where rondo,...
to this day.
Still is incapable of, and CAN not mesh fully.
with the rest of the unit [FULL ROSTER TO COACH/FO]
iN totality to Said org.
to recreate minus the big three in totality with rivers led parts backing him.

stop the trumped up easten seaboard pr based lie.
of rondo actually being good.

rondo is garbage.

Art Barr

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I can't even take you off ignore because the site's OWNERS have permanently placed us on each other's ignore list because they were concerned with your behavior. Which you keep circumventing with your alias so you can still read my comments and use to send negs. If that ain't an example of depraved message board behavior I can't imagine what is.

It ain't fukking healthy at all and I'm not joking when I say that any fukking mental health professional you described your behavior to would advice you to stop. Please, tell someone and see what they have to say. Get. Some. Help.

Breh is that real life???

I think we need a whole thread on these two.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I really need everyone to say it with me.

"PLAY-OFF! RON-DO!"
* CLAP-CLAP CLAP-CLAP-CLAP *
"PLAY-OFF! RON-DO!"
* CLAP-CLAP CLAP-CLAP-CLAP *

:dj2: