Who's the most powerful earth born hero in the Marvel Universe?

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does hyperion count? most versions of hyperion have a superman like backstory

and johnny storm should definetely be in the elementals category

Yea Hyperion is kinda of weird because some versions has his origins from a different earth. Some versions have him as an alien. I don't recall if even the other earth versions have the alien back ground attached or not.

Yea definitely can add Human Torch to the Elementals list. I figured I forgot some folks.

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't leave Jean Grey off this. She murks the majority of these people.

Jean should be on the list but murk the majority of the folks listed? I don't even think she's even the most powerful psi of anyone listed. Exodus pretty much had his way with a combined X-Men and Avengers team that had Rogue, War Machine, Storm, Scarlet Witch, Xavier, Jean and Sersi on it. It took BOTH Jean and Xavier combined to hurt Exodus mentally. Which then allowed the Black Knight's energy blade attack to KO him. He was solo'ing that combined team pretty easily before that. I don't think she's seeing Paris one on one.

Nate Grey's feats easily dwarfs anything a non Phoenix powered Jean has even dreamed of accomplishing. It's not even close.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does the celestial thats underneath the great mound in Wakanda count as earth born whenever it hatches?

:ohhh:

I know a breh made a thread about the one in the eternals awhile ago but no movie after addressed it yet. After the 1st avengers the alien invasion of new york was mentioned in every phase 2 movie

:yeshrug:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's see..Nate Grey can mind control the entire planet like its nothing and break dimensions. Wanda changed the universe and made Thor, Sentry, Dr Strange, Doom, Apocalypse her puppets, Sentry does alot against C listers but they had Nate Grey calm him down and he never gets in the way of a Silver Surfer, Franklin and Proteus SHOULD be able to do anything, Molecule Man should be able to do anything period. Franklin and Rachel had a son in the future named Hyperstorm who do alot too. But they had Galactus feed on his power and he hasn't been seen since.

Spot on. I forgot about Hyperstorm.

Where would folks like Mikhail Rasputin or Rachel Grey Fit? Mikhail should be a powerhouse considering his reality manipulating powers. But he lacks consistent feats. Rachel should also be a highly listed psionic considering her powerset.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
it's Franklin
5843a07d38750442b399e09ba33760d3.gif

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Living Tribunal
Eternity

Edit: I thought you meant most powerful in general.

Yeah human born is prob Franklin

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Spot on. I forgot about Hyperstorm.

Where would folks like Mikhail Rasputin or Rachel Grey Fit? Mikhail should be a powerhouse considering his reality manipulating powers. But he lacks consistent feats. Rachel should also be a highly listed psionic considering her powerset.
Rachel is a great mutant...one of my favorites....the Askani twist but that Phoenix force pushed her power. Mikhail is always big potential but never gets anything. Even Vulcan was allowed to smash the Shiar empire...Exodus whooped the Avengers and X Men but of course Thor was missing during Bloodties.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Does the celestial thats underneath the great mound in Wakanda count as earth born whenever it hatches?

:ohhh:

I know a breh made a thread about the one in the eternals awhile ago but no movie after addressed it yet. After the 1st avengers the alien invasion of new york was mentioned in every phase 2 movie

:yeshrug:
Nah..Celestials are cosmic entities like Death, Living Tribunal, Eternity...Odin is a Asgardian god/skyfather....I'm not sure what level Zeus is at. I never see him do anything.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Jean should be on the list but murk the majority of the folks listed? I don't even think she's even the most powerful psi of anyone listed. Exodus pretty much had his way with a combined X-Men and Avengers team that had Rogue, War Machine, Storm, Scarlet Witch, Xavier, Jean and Sersi on it. It took BOTH Jean and Xavier combined to hurt Exodus mentally. Which then allowed the Black Knight's energy blade attack to KO him. He was solo'ing that combined team pretty easily before that. I don't think she's seeing Paris one on one.

Nate Grey's feats easily dwarfs anything a non Phoenix powered Jean has even dreamed of accomplishing. It's not even close.
They finally hurt Exodus after he got done punking Sersi, Jean Grey, Wanda, Pietro, Rogue...then he got right back up and damn near killed Quicksilver. Lol.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That it's entirely dependent on the writer. :mjlol:

Dude has beaten people Wanda couldn't dream of touching but for the purpose of a story, she managed to manipulate him. It's the only way they've shown to get around his ridiculous powerset; exploit his mental health.

Oh & don't involve me in a lengthy back & forth, I'm well aware of your unhealthy fetish with Wanda and everything X related. I'm not here for that, just reporting the facts.
Whoa! Wanda can zap Sentry into a million pieces..lol. There is no character that Wanda can't fight for awhile..of course if someone has the M'Kraan Crystal, Infinity Gauntlet..yeah they are problems that she would need Supreme mastery over magic to stand a chance. But Sentry isn't that...lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
that his powers are emotionally inconsistent, but by all means if he goes void theres not much wanda can do to stop him

which is funny because wanda didnt become x related until recently
Huh? She can stop him by throwing him into a time vortex or taking away the source of his powers...lol. Sentry is more hype than accomplishments. Osborn was bossing him around like he was a complete chump. Wanda changes people's DNA..WTF...that's Galactus type shyt.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Whoa! Wanda can zap Sentry into a million pieces..lol. There is no character that Wanda can't fight for awhile..of course if someone has the M'Kraan Crystal, Infinity Gauntlet..yeah they are problems that she would need Supreme mastery over magic to stand a chance. But Sentry isn't that...lol
*Sigh*

I'm convinced you don't read, the man's feats are already listed & your head cannon What Ifs don't match up. He's completely tanked blasts that should have torn him apart at the quantum level, which is beyond Wanda's abilities. He's shown control over himself at a molecular level when he beat Molecule Man. He's already gone head up with Galactus, your boy Nate Grey confirmed that.

Scarlet Witch is not on this man's level. Stop it, get some help.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
*Sigh*

I'm convinced you don't read, the man's feats are already listed & your head cannon What Ifs don't match up. He's completely tanked blasts that should have torn him apart at the quantum level, which is beyond Wanda's abilities. He's shown control over himself at a molecular level when he beat Molecule Man. He's already gone head up with Galactus, your boy Nate Grey confirmed that.

Scarlet Witch is not on this man's level. Stop it, get some help.
His feats aren't shyt..the Bendis shyt? If Sentry was that capable, they would of conquered all of their issues in two panels.

Tanked blasts? Wanda wouldn't getting blasted...she basically controls the narrative. Nate Grey's described another off panel super feat by Sentry..which was his entire run. Lol.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Huh? She can stop him by throwing him into a time vortex or taking away the source of his powers...lol. Sentry is more hype than accomplishments. Osborn was bossing him around like he was a complete chump. Wanda changes people's DNA..WTF...that's Galactus type shyt.

unless shes mindfukked shes not putting up powers like that. osborn was a moron that thought he had a sun disposal unit and took things too far. that ended with the sentry scattering molecule mans molecules. just a speed blitz from sentry is enough to stop wanda