Whos the hotter former big bone amazon? Jordin Sparks or Jennifer Hudson?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both of those broads are hot, but Jordin is on fire.

J-Hud probably got a few stretch marks and that's probably why she don't rock a 2-piece

That's minor shyt though. I'll still take J-Hud down thru there with no hesitation.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
sparks.

fat bytches don't give a fukk tho, cause there's always a dutty dude out there ready to fukk, so they think it's cool to be overweight. (somebody'll like it)
don't get me wrong, it's not a crime to have a couple pounds extra, but the obesity epidemic is :scusthov:

them same hoes ain't got the motivation either, they got a gym membership workout for 20 min get tired and go to mcdonalds and rape that dollar menu right after.

at least for celebs they have the money to hire dieticians and personal trainers.

and if the bytch ugly as well as fat then she ain't got no point to lose weight, she's a lost cause. fukk her :pacspit:
you ignore a major issue for the common fat woman and weight loss. even when they lose all that weight they have extra skin and need surgery to get rid of it or they still look bad. once you truly let yourself go weight wise for the common woman who'd need $1000s for surgery that's cosmetic and not covered by insurance its pointless to lose the weight.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Jordin-Sparks-weight-loss-bikini-hot.jpg

tumblr_lgkv1ceMpw1qdrdhdo1_250.gif