Whos the hotter former big bone amazon? Jordin Sparks or Jennifer Hudson?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The sad part about that is, it's hard for women to be FLAT out ugly if they are fit/healthy. I mean, there is just too much make-up, products, etc. for them to be. They can cover that shyt up, easily. As long as they have good teeth they should be alright when fit/healthy. :ld:

These black chicks need to just stay get motivated.

Anyways, on topic: Sparks would get it....but I think I'm only saying that because she's younger and has more skin photo's out. Jordin be on her twitter-modeling shyt.

I really got a thing for chocolate girls, lately tho....

Ard. fukk it. I'll take Jennifer. :win:
1280927246j_hud_sexy.jpg

FP_7180850_BARM_Hudson_Jennifer_05_09-752x1024.jpg

Damn I forgot what she looked like at that weight,that's like her perfect weight right there where she shoulda stopped.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I know but i'm saying not just a hookup i meant like dating, sooner or later u gonna see her w/o the glitz and glamour/ makeup and you gonna be a skeptical muthafukka :laugh:

:laugh:

Tru shyt. I thought we was just talkin bout fukkin these bishes. :russ:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sparks would talk to fukking corn ass jason Derulo OL z list pop singer ass nikka :pacspit:

Stop hatin ya boy had his chance:laff: I know he ain't trippin but rule number 8 never cut off a big girl or regular face chick as a possibility...alotta chubby girls/plain lookin girls in junior high u shut down grow up to beat the odds:whoo:
---
This could get awkward! Jordin Sparks recently confessed that she's had a secret crush on Chris Brown ever since they shot that sizzlingly passionate video for their hit "No Air." Well, we hate to break it to you, Jordin, but you're on a one-way street.

Chris told OK! that as far as he's concerned the flying sparks were strictly for the cameras.

"I heard that [she has a crush on me]," said Chris at the 5th annual Fashion Rocks show in NYC on September 5th. "But when we did that video, I didn't feel that chemistry. I didn't feel that. When they yell action, you have to put on a certain performance, but as far as off-camera: there's no connection." So since Chris is definitely not going out with his non-girlfriend Rihanna, would he consider a relationship with Jordin?

"No" said Chris.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Sparks pretty easily. J Hud is one of the few women who look better with a little weight to them

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I was thinking this other day when I saw Jordin on the cover of a magazine..........

Can I have both...........................................................AT THE SAME DAMN TIME (ATSDT)

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Jennifer Hudson kinda annoys me with that damn Weight Watchers commercial ... but she's probably more of a freak.

Jordin has those lips and thighs though... :sadcam:

jordin-sparks-bikini-dog_.jpg