Whos the hotter former big bone amazon? Jordin Sparks or Jennifer Hudson?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
does Jennifer have any swimsuit pics after the weight loss?

Nope. :no:

Thats why I really wanted to pick Sparks. I think Jennifers body lookin like :scusthov: underneath them tight dresses. :ld:

I dunno. I still just wanna fukk the 1/2 chunky J. Huds. :noah:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Jordin Sparks is the only celeb I'd put the cape on for with no remorse.

Imma marry that woman :noah:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I think both of them are sexy as hell now that they have lost the weight. Lookwise I have to give it to Jordin, but I feel like I would be more compatible with J Hud because of her age. Both of them is sexy as hell so it would be a win-win for me either way.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's all about seeing that potential...Jordin is fukkin :noah: status right now.
I would of scooped her when she was chubby though cause i been saw the potential.

Judging from her music I've heard(singles) I definitly saw the :mjpls: no nikkas policy in her future....good to see she with a black dude no matter how corny is...better than him being a woman beater or sex addict that drives her into the arms of a white man....yea David Justice,wesley,eric benet that ones on you:damn:...too bad she don't make good rnb so we could see her more....she the female Flo Rida:snoop:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
The sad part about that is, it's hard for women to be FLAT out ugly if they are fit/healthy. I mean, there is just too much make-up, products, etc. for them to be. They can cover that shyt up, easily. As long as they have good teeth they should be alright when fit/healthy. :ld:

These black chicks need to just stay get motivated.

Anyways, on topic: Sparks would get it....but I think I'm only saying that because she's younger and has more skin photo's out. Jordin be on her twitter-modeling shyt.

I really got a thing for chocolate girls, lately tho....

Ard. fukk it. I'll take Jennifer. :win:
1280927246j_hud_sexy.jpg

FP_7180850_BARM_Hudson_Jennifer_05_09-752x1024.jpg

OK I change my vote off the strength of this post :ohlawd:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
sparks... make me wanna ..........ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :noah:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
why Jordan Sparks for sure. I don't usually care for virgins, but man I'll put baby oil over each other so we can wrestle, while her p*ssy is glistening and slip n sliding all across my body. We can then proceed to 69, while on a twister mat.
:steviej: