Who's the GOAT animated villain?

Who's the GOAT animated villain?

• Total voters

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Brehs outchea really choosing Frieza over Cell the gawd.:beli:

:why: i'm sayin though... Frieza aint even the top DBZ villain. He truly was pxssy. He was a bully who only stunted on ppl who he knew he was 100x stronger than. Every real threat that he faced had him tremblin like a hoe and actin dramatic. Ill never forget him cowering like a child when he saw Trunks power up.. or his desperate little "You're just a monkey!" rhetoric he always used to try to psyche himself out of being shook by the Saiyans. The ways he took his L's were just so shameful.:snoop:

9.gif

Perfect Cell be in the cut like "btw I really am that ni99a and WHOEVER disagrees will catch this fade. Who want it.... you want it? Or you? IDGAF"

Homie murked two ascended Super Saiyans in one afternoon, nearly bodied a third before sundown. :wtf: He would give you the work, LET YOU GO HOME AND TRAIN FOR 3 MORE YEARS just so that you could come back and get put in that casket. The way he trolled Vegeta when he tried to flex with that Final Flash was just :wow::wow:

Cell wound't have blown up planet Vegeta. He prob would have flown there his damn self and would have fought and killed every Saiyan on that whole planet one by one if they really thought they were fxckin with him like that.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:why: i'm sayin though... Frieza aint even the top DBZ villain. He truly was p*ssy. He was a bully who only stunted on ppl who he knew he was 100x stronger than. Every real threat that he faced had him tremblin like a hoe and actin dramatic. Ill never forget him cowering like a child when he saw Trunks power up.. or his desperate little "You're just a monkey!" rhetoric he always used to try to psyche himself out of being shook by the Saiyans. The ways he took his L's were just so shameful.:snoop:

9.gif

Perfect Cell be in the cut like "btw I really am that ni99a and WHOEVER disagrees will catch this fade. Who want it.... you want it? Or you? IDGAF"

Homie murked two ascended Super Saiyans in one afternoon, nearly bodied a third before sundown. :wtf: He would give you the work, LET YOU GO HOME AND TRAIN FOR 3 MORE YEARS just so that you could come back and get put in that casket. The way he trolled Vegeta when he tried to flex with that Final Flash was just :wow::wow:

Cell wound't have blown up planet Vegeta. He prob would have flown there his damn self and would have fought and killed every Saiyan on that whole planet one by one if they really thought they were fxckin with him like that.

Cell: Oh, must you always treat everything like it's the end of the world? There is no secret purpose. I simply want to get as much out of this planet as I can before I destroy it. I have proven that I am unstoppable. Neither you or your friends are any threat to me now. However, there is one that I want to test my complete power against. I want you to bring me Goku. This tournament is sure to be a guaranteed hit. Everyone will be watching me. I just can't wait to see that look of panic and fear.
Trunks: Eh!
Cell: That's it. That's the look. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Until then.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Cell: Oh, must you always treat everything like it's the end of the world? There is no secret purpose. I simply want to get as much out of this planet as I can before I destroy it. I have proven that I am unstoppable. Neither you or your friends are any threat to me now. However, there is one that I want to test my complete power against. I want you to bring me Goku. This tournament is sure to be a guaranteed hit. Everyone will be watching me. I just can't wait to see that look of panic and fear.
Trunks: Eh!
Cell: That's it. That's the look. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Until then.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I don't think Frieza should get top vote, but dudes are forgetting how ruthless he was before SSJ transformations. He gave Vegeta and Goku that WORK. Had everyone shook when he gave Vegeta that beat down while all they could do was watch :wow:

And this shyt right here...

And let's not act like Cell's second form was straight up bytchmade begging Vegeta to protect him from Trunks so he can absorb 18 :mjlol:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I don't think Frieza should get top vote, but dudes are forgetting how ruthless he was before SSJ transformations. He gave Vegeta and Goku that WORK. Had everyone shook when he gave Vegeta that beat down while all they could do was watch :wow:

And this shyt right here...

And let's not act like Cell's second form was straight up bytchmade begging Vegeta to protect him from Trunks so he can absorb 18 :mjlol:

People are just gonna ignore that :mjpls:

:russ:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real GOAT villains have no real Ls to speak of

Aizen is a b*stard though. He gets a nod just for being one of the greatest trolls ever.

"Want to take revenge because I killed your girl? :ld: I don't fight bytches like you. Its unfortunate. :mjpls:"
*Dude rushes him and goes ham for a whole episode, finally slips in and stabs Aizen*
"You seem relieved :steviej: What makes you so sure you were fighting me in the first place?:banderas:"
*turns out dude was fighting his girl the whole time, damn near killed her*
":russ::ohlawd::ohlawd: ....now say I'm da gawd :umad:"
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh too many Anime cats in here who dont deserve the throne....the obvious answer is...this guy. Before someone comes in and incorrectly mentions how he stacks up to his Gen 1 counterpart he is superior as he actually conquered Cybertron(and that was only the beginning) oh let me count the ways, yeeessss

Steals the Golden disk and goes thru time and space to find earth, check
Survives a hostile Alien(Vok) presence attempting to wipe them out for interfering with Experiment: Earth, dupes primal into stopping them for him and has Primal destroyed in the process (not Machiavellian enough for you:usure:? oh it gets better)
Gets upgraded in said annihilation attempt and learns of the Preds sending an agent to apprehend him.
Studies the disk and learns where we(humans) originate and attempts to wipe us out(he botches it this time but it only wets his whistle for genocide) completely and would have succeeded if not for the treacherous Dinobot:stopitslime:.
Ravage gets there and is boss status...until Megatron shows him the video of G1 Megs telling him to bow down and follow the god:smugdraper:
Gambles it all and says fukk the War, Maximals, Predacons and the goddam time space continuum and shoots Optimus prime Dead in the fukkin face:birdman:
Meets an unkillable supertransformer and forces him to bow down by cutting out half of his spark and holding it hostage:whew:
Steals G1 megatrons spark( again saying Fukk everything else but MY AMBITION) and becomes an unbeatable Dragon:salute:.
Uses his unparalleled scheming, planning, and analytical prowess to find the Nemesis(Decepticon warship) and kill the Supertransformer(Trigerhawk) who was so unfukkwittable that even Primal was like fukk!!! i just got this nikka back!! he was my most powerful soldier!!!:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::damn:
Beats the brakes off Optimal Optimus in their final confrontationhttps while styling on him Quoting biblical scriptures....about himself!!! and would have won.....if not for the Treacherous Dinobot......again:francis: and that's only the half of it......
Remember that taste of genocide i mentioned.....

:wow::wow::wow:
This episode aired THE DAY I got a brand new Optimus Primal figure

I had the mufukka in my hand when this shyt happened bruh

MEGATROOOOOOOOOOON:damn:

:wow: