• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Cali
latest

Fukking Johan Liebert

GOAT animated villain no question :demonic:
Started watching this recently because of this post
Only 30 eps in but I think, sir, you have the right answer.
Truly :demonic:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn....that's a lot of villains to choose from...i can't just choose one! Dx

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Can you explain the illuminati connection

Well, after "Hunter's Moon" the Gargoyles made peace with Xanatos and lived back at the castle. The whole reason for that is because as a member of the Illuminati, he wanted to further investigate what were their true intentions of their plans of the Gargoyles and why they were wiping out gargoyle clans throughout the centuries.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to choose just one. I made it where you can choose more than one
ooooh okay :3

As far as GOAT disney villains: Scar...I mean, what he did to his own blood was just straight up cruel. Way more cruel than any other disney villain. Second disney GOAT villain goes to Frollo for obvious reasons. as far as Jafar...no comment. But I wouldn't hesitate to put him in one of GOAT category tho.

now, for comic book villains: Joker wins on that category. Imo, I don't think Magneto is a villain per se, He just has a different viewpoint from Prof.X. But considering both of their views countesr one another...I can see why he's listed. one wants peace among human and mutants and the other wants supremacy of mutants over humans.

Apocalypse...he's just a a$$hole tbh imo.

*this is Sassy's opinion. pls don't hurt meh.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Well, after "Hunter's Moon" the Gargoyles made peace with Xanatos and lived back at the castle. The whole reason for that is because as a member of the Illuminati, he wanted to further investigate what were their true intentions of their plans of the Gargoyles and why they were wiping out gargoyle clans throughout the centuries.

Daaaamn. How'd you find this out fam?

Daps
Reppin
California
My biggest problem with the Transformers universe is how they underutilzed Unicron...

The way he goes from :manny: to :demonic: is second to none...

All dude wanted was the autobot alliance destroyed and the matrix destroyed...

But Megatron had to pop off at the mouth and get cute and try to threaten him with the matrix...

And Unicron was like :manny:...you want to pop shyt fine i will destroy your planet :demonic:

Megatron with the :damn: at 1:14 kills me everytime :mjlol:...he just can't believe he's getting sonned again by the same dude:mjlol:

Also Unicron just starts ripping the entire planet apart with his bare hands :wow:

Lmao

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
@42 Monks
Fight the whole captain squads and vice captains
Beat em by power and trolling :russ:

Don't get me started bout his speech bout knowing ichigo since he was born and setting up
His whole life and fight plan :mjlol:

I haven't watched this scene in years:banderas:

Aizen literally bodied everyone that could still walk on some "I'm just here to prove a point" shyt.

Plus that was the SECOND time he made dude stab his girl like that:damn::heh::deadrose:

I forgot how Ichigo was in the cut the whole time shook as fukk. Aizen cut a promo off dude at the end too.

"When did you use it? When?!:mindblown:"

"When did you think I was -not- using it?:youngsabo:"

":lupe::mjcry:"

":steviej::banderas::umad:"