WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Man shut up. You nikkas liked the 2017 team, one that was a perpetual lottery team routinely competing for being the worst team in the league.

LeBron came here and had us competing again. Y'all just mad because it was Bron that did it and y'all been hating on dude since the Nike Puppets.

Sit yo ass down somewhere, and talk about futbol or early season Angels game, you fukking imbecile :camby:

fukk Bron Bron, and no I don't hate him I hate y'all :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Dlo ended the season shooting 42% from three meanwhile yall wanted Dejounte Murray who ended up with 36% 3pt%. Those are good shooting numbers from 2005. Thank God the Westbrook catastrophe took some power out of Klutch's hands :snoop: .

Dlo ended up in the top ten of most made threes in the NBA this season. Where Dejounte at? 22nd pleace :pachaha:

[Source]

KFteEty.png

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
He’s a league minimum guy who provided more spark in that little time frame than other minimum guys.. he was a low risk high reward guy

He doesn’t deserve any more minutes, but it’s not a make or break signing lol

Right folks forget how he was defending Durant early in the season. After coming back from the injuries he never looked the same.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Dlo ended the season shooting 42% from three meanwhile yall wanted Dejounte Murray who ended up with 36% 3pt%. Those are good shooting numbers from 2005. Thank God the Westbrook catastrophe took some power out of Klutch's hands :snoop: .

Dlo ended up in the top ten of most made threes in the NBA this season. Where Dejounte at? 22nd pleace :pachaha:

[Source]

KFteEty.png

Dlo will never show up in the playoffs and Murray would have brought solid defense to the back court.

Murray makes this team way better despite not shooting from 3 as well.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Dlo will never show up in the playoffs and Murray would have brought solid defense to the back court.

Murray makes this team way better despite not shooting from 3 as well.
it's rooted in your Lebron stan brain to make 2k midseason trades. All home grown talent must be traded for Bron. With Darvin Ham's coaching style and how Dejounte gives up threes at a similar clip to Dlo and Reaves it would have made zero difference on defense. And if you want to challenge the elite teams in the playoffs you need top ten three point making talent and thats Dlo. Yall just dont want to admit you were wrong :umad:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh I been thinking we play the Suns in the play in game lol

We should beat N.O. now Denver will be the issue

Edit: maybe we should lose on purpose :hubie:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Scitt is a mediterranean Jew married to a black woman :ufdup::mjgrin:

my dad is FBA and no one cares about diaspora wars u dusty bytch

DAMN THOSE WEIRDOS STAY HAVIN MY NAME IN THEY MOUTH, EVEN IN CONVERSATIONS I GOT NOTHIN TO DO WIT

:snoop:

PROTOTYPICAL INCEL BEHAVIOR

KEEP SHIITIN ON EM HOMIE

:salute:

Last edited:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Nuggets just got beaten by the bum ass Spurs, Lakers can get it done if they all show up. Gonna be tough as nails but may as well get it done early if it's gonna happen.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The only option is win the Pelican game and face them Nugget muthafukkas

Picture the Lakers duckin them nikkas :childplease:

If Bron and the Lakers did that it would vaildate all the shyt ya'll have said about him all these years

Last year was last year and this year is this year nikka

Bron remembers all the shyt Malone was talkin and he feels alot better then he did last year with the foot

Only option is to go at them and see whats what

:pacspit:

Last edited: