WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
No... Idk why people want Lebron to average 33+ like this is the 2018 Cavs

Best game plan for the Lakers is an evenly spread offensive game from everyone (AD, Rui, DLO, Reaves) and Bron takes over in the 4th
You're misusing my argument breh. I said nothing about him carrying the team like 2018 Cavs.

Again he averaged 27 last year. 30 should be doable this year. I still want other guys to play well obviously and believe they can (DLO TBD). However, Bron should be fresh enough in THAT SERIES to score in the high 20s/early 30s.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
You're misusing my argument breh. I said nothing about him carrying the team like 2018 Cavs.

Again he averaged 27 last year. 30 should be doable this year. I still want other guys to play well obviously and believe they can (DLO TBD). However, Bron should be fresh enough in THAT SERIES to score in the high 20s/early 30s.
I can see why you'd make that argument, and given your context I agree that LeBron def probably should average around 30

I suppose when I hear 30 I assume someone wants him to go score first mode.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I can see why you'd make that argument, and given your context I agree that LeBron def probably should average around 30

I suppose when I hear 30 I assume someone wants him to go score first mode.
Yea I think he can still get it within the flow of the offense for the most part. I believe he'll get to the rim in the half court better.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You gotta beat the best if you want to actually make some noise in the layoffs and be taken serious :manny: if the fans feel that they wouldn't have to play or couldn't beat denver at some point in the playof a they clearly didn't think the team was going anywhere anyways

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you want the Lakers to play the Nuggets? For 2 years the Lakers have shown they can't beat them. Lose the next game, and play Warriors or Kings. Don't forget the bench stinks.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Why do you want the Lakers to play the Nuggets? For 2 years the Lakers have shown they can't beat them. Lose the next game, and play Warriors or Kings. Don't forget the bench stinks.
It doesn't matter if/when we face the Nugs because it's inevitable. Might as well face them in the first round. Let's hope AD is healthy enough.