WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
It matters. Do you prefer elimination in the first round or the finals? I prefer finals :yeshrug:
We don’t hang WCF participant banners. The fukk? This is the LA Lakers, the greatest franchise in the history of professional sports. You gotta go through them regardless. I don’t care if it’s in the first round.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
me and @GreatestLaker tried telling yall stupid asses last year and apparently it still didn't sink in even after losing what... 10 in a row against them?

To be fair, you NEVER think we're going to win any games :russ:

And again, the Nuggets keep catching an injured Lakers team, and they're barely beating us every time. This includes games where YOUR favorite Laker (D'Lo) plays shytty for no reason

I simply want to see how we'd fare with our healthy core guys (Bron/Ad/Reaves/Vando/Rui/Russell) all playing up to their normal standards. Not better than they've ever played, simply their normal selves.

If Denver beats that team four games out of seven, then I'll be right onboard with you and GL. Until then, they win hospital games against us.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Real LWO woulda had us with a complete roster, it's the Klutch plants killing us. Tell me why Cam Redddish on the roster:mjlol:
He’s a league minimum guy who provided more spark in that little time frame than other minimum guys.. he was a low risk high reward guy

He doesn’t deserve any more minutes, but it’s not a make or break signing lol

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Man shut up. You nikkas liked the 2017 team, one that was a perpetual lottery team routinely competing for being the worst team in the league.

LeBron came here and had us competing again. Y'all just mad because it was Bron that did it and y'all been hating on dude since the Nike Puppets.

Sit yo ass down somewhere, and talk about futbol or early season Angels game, you fukking imbecile :camby: