WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

McPiff

#goat
Daps
How fukking unaware is this? Y'all keep quoting and @ing me and then bytch when I respond. :deadrose:

I haven't initiated a conversation with you in MONTHS. Literally every interaction we've had in the last two months starts with you quoting me. If you don't want to have arguments, why do you keep starting them?

Same with @CantStop. He just @'d me right here to start an argument, and he did it by posting falsehoods knowing that I'll defend myself (which he won't respond to, he'll just move the goalposts and start a different argument). Since the playoffs he can't stop obsessing about me. He @'s me at least 5x as much as I @ him, then he bytches about how much I post. Is he clueless?

Same with 10bandz, same with Sccit, same with Gil, same with Dwight Howard, same with Gangstar8 (my god, the "quality" of that list). All my biggest fans in here are calling out my name far more than I mention any of them, then turn around and get upset when I engage. If you don't want the threads to keep getting derailed by meaningless off-topic arguments, maybe you should stop doing that?
at some point, you just have to ignore these dudes

:manny:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
at some point, you just have to ignore these dudes

:manny:

Please breh. You're just another Bron/Klutch apologist that tries to take shots at Laker fans and act like we're the problem because we're not Bron dikkriders

Last summer when we were upset about signing Lonnie Walker, Troy Brown Jr and Juan Toscano Anderson (three Klutch clients) this is what you said

nikkas mad at the team signing your serviciable young players only because of the agency that represents them :dead:

Servicable young players huh?? :laff: But no, it's Laker fans that are the problem because we dont like our team being filled with half trash players all from the same agency. Silly us for not being excited about "serviceable" young upstarts like Juan Toscano and Troy Brown. We're just haters and the upstanding Bron fans that cheerlead this bullshyt should ignore us :laff:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Please breh. You're just another Bron/Klutch apologist that tries to take shots at Laker fans and act like we're the problem because we're not Bron dikkriders

Last summer when we were upset about signing Lonnie Walker, Troy Brown Jr and Juan Toscano Anderson (three Klutch clients) this is what you said

Servicable young players huh?? :laff: But no, it's Laker fans that are the problem because we dont like our team being filled with half trash players all from the same agency. Silly us for not being excited about "serviceable" young upstarts like Juan Toscano and Troy Brown. We're just haters and the upstanding Bron fans that cheerlead this bullshyt should ignore us :laff:

klutch apologist ? because of that post ?
hey big dog you need to get that chip off your shoulder man..... not everyone is out for y'all heads lol. lonnie walker turned out to be serviciable somehow. tbj had some decent showing but mad inconsistent and jta got shipped out.

1 out of 3 is not bad
And im not taking shots at anyone. just suggested him to ignore y'all but it could have been the other way around.

Im not into dumb ass stan wars lol

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
hey big dog you need to get that chip off your shoulder man..... not everyone is out for y'all heads lol. lonnie walker turned out to be serviciable somehow. tbj had some decent showing but mad inconsistent and jta got shipped out.

1 out of 3 is not bad
And im not taking shots at anyone. just suggested him to ignore y'all but it could have been the other way around.

Even now you're apologizing

Lonnie Walker wasn't serviceable at all, he had one good game, and was getting DNP'd in the playoffs and averaged 6ppg

Troy Brown "had some decent showing?" He averaged 1.8 ppg in the playoffs. That's decent? He literally didn't have one good game in the playoffs but played every game. He was consistently bad.

Several guys we acquired at the deadline and Reaves all played way more than them.
But it's just 1 out of 3 and it's not bad :scust:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It’s no coincidence that the team had its first taste of success in 3 years when Rob finally stopped getting hoed by Klutch

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Even now you're apologizing

Lonnie Walker wasn't serviceable at all, he had one good game, and was getting DNP'd in the playoffs and averaged 6ppg

Troy Brown "had some decent showing?" He averaged 1.8 ppg in the playoffs. That's decent? He literally didn't have one good game in the playoffs but played every game. He was consistently bad.

Several guys we acquired at the deadline and Reaves all played way more than them.
But it's just 1 out of 3 and it's not bad :scust:

Apologizing for what ?:gucci:
Lonnie was decent at times throughout the whole 22-23 campaign. He didnt get a lot of pt during the playoffs but he made some good plays at times.
It has nothing to do with the agency he's signed to. i dont really give a fukk about all that.

And Rui has been the only player acquired at the deadline that has been consistently good. so that's 1 out of 4 i guess (Dont count Mo cause he's been injured)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It’s no coincidence that the team had its first taste of success in 3 years when Rob finally stopped getting hoed by Klutch
Revisionist shyt breh. Nikkas on here loved the 2021 squad until Bron got hurt. And then AD got hurt in the playoffs.

Unless you want to make the stretch that it was Klutch who didnt want Dwight back, lol.

Only real issue was Klutch forcing the Westbrook trade the following year.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

1 out of 3 is not bad

Dumb stan shyt even got the non-stan brehs catching strays :wow::wow:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ah yes, such a bad move it had yo ass thinking it was 3 years of bad moves/play instead of 1 & a half.

Imma give you pass cause some of those games were traumatizing.

I said first taste of success in 3 years was the year that Rob finally stopped listening to Klutch. Did we taste success in 2021? Last time I checked we lost in 6. But u got it

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I said first taste of success in 3 years was the year that Rob finally stopped listening to Klutch. Did we taste success in 2021? Last time I checked we lost in 6. But u got it

If AD misses essentially 2+ games against the Grizzlies we dont make it out of the 1st round either. :dahell:

Highkey it was health and scouting finding Reaves for real.