WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Lakers and Dallas were in the same spots a few weeks ago with the Lakers having an easier schedule but it was all p!ssed away. Dallas are now in 5th place.

Anyway, have to win against NOP (they have nothing to play for). 8th is the magic spot but not sure if the Lakers want to risk vs. Phoenix. I'd rather play OKC than Minnesota
Pelicans will want to win their game also. If they lose and Suns win they are kicked out of top 6. That's the whole problem, the Lakers last season game is against a team that plays for something.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Crazy how dominoes fell for us
wouldn’t be in this position if fukk pockets didn’t punt the season after the IST
I want him fired so. Just do it no matter what happens

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't Trojan and Birdman flirt in their DMs instead? I thought this thread was for discussing the terrorist acts of Darvin Ham

Definitely sounds like they’re subliminally planning a rendezvous.

“Oh ok…don’t say nothing when I’m lurkin’…hiding out by the little cutoff alley off Cloretta and Valdez…you see a red Durango you better know I’m back there with the stick…ready to GET BUSY…ON SIGHT…BUSTING NUTS, I MEAN SHELLS…DONT EVEN BOTHER WITH A VEST CAUSE THEY COMING AT YO HEAD!
So take it how you want, but from 6:45 to about 7:30 like I said…ON SIGHT…”

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

It's wild cause a week ago I was thinking it might be better to just play the Nuggets in the 1st round.

Get it over already or if we want a realistic shot at the upset lets do it when there are more rest days.

However, something is going on with DLO now. Idk if its Vincent /Dinwiddie return or not. Idk if he thinks he misses a couple shots he's toast.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
And these fakkit Bron Stan’s saying his poor game was due to him being fools gold :mjlol:

Already have a new scapegoat aligned to blame

D’lo gave you 9 ast in a bad shooting game and nobody sees it but Gabe/Din go 2/6 in 37 mins and yall and Ham choose to trust THEM more than what what you’ve seen this team can be with Dlo at his best

Yeah I can’t help yall any more 😂
Ham needs to get fired I don’t want this fool on the ship leading for these play-ins/playoffs

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Nobody sees it because these dudes all pretend to be laker fans so it appears like this is how the actual fanbase thinks .
I was really hoping for a couple days off from Lakers with them not being in the play in. This season was a legitimate shot at it and behold we are here again.
Probably going to be overtime too during the week late at night fukking up my sleep cycle :unimpressed: Because Hamas is going to do some dumb shyt again like he’s been doing all season to put us in this predicament :snoop:

How the fukk is he going to try to fukk with Dlo after his play this season for us for nikkas like Dimwidie or damaged goods vincents :pacspit:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps

Trash ass excuse. Dlo has to share mins because he played like trash. Played awful defense, took bad shots and made lazy passes.

Nobody cares about what he did if he doesn’t do it when it counts.

I don’t even blame Ham for benching him. He was useless out there.

lol about “killing his rhythm”

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Trash ass excuse. Dlo has to share mins because he played like trash. Played awful defense, took bad shots and made lazy passes.

:unimpressed:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

lol about “killing his rhythm”
100%. These guys always coming up with some excuse for D'lo.

D'lo has shown time and time again. When the lights get bright he doesn't show up.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pelicans going to want to beat the brakes off our ass tomorrow brehs

1) they playing for 6th

2) they hate us

3) they hate AD

4) if they beat us, they don’t play us in play in

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
We're in 8th place now so if we win tomorrow against New Orleans we'll be facing either the Pelicans or the Suns for the 7th seed so things are still looking good for us from a potential first round opponent.

I don't think we'll play Denver in the first round if OKC can win against Dallas tomorrow. The Nuggets will be either 2nd or 3rd depending on if Minnesota wins tomorrow.

We'll likely be facing either OKC or Minnesota in the first round.