WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs happy, but uhh....we would have had a real shot at home court in the play in game with a Suns loss.

Or least what twitter was telling me. Suns play the Wolves in a must win.

We have home court in the play in with 8th seed anyways

We have 2 chances to win 1.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Couldn’t have asked for a more perfect night

Lakers win and the 2 teams in front of them Warriors and Kings lose.

So it comes down to 1 final game where the Lakers control their own destiny.

They win they are 8th and can deebo for 7. Or they lose and they the 10th seed.

Crazy how they literally get a one game chance to play for their seed.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Oh yes, the flats at Sol A-Town my bad. It's a nice spot breh, I toured then myself. I don't know why you're afraid to admit it :mjlol:

I don't even know what that is :why:

how u foos know where yall live lol

He doesn't :russ:

When I was schooling Luken, I posted a video of me driving through Anaheim after coming back from Micro Center in Tustin (it's literally the only one in California), and I pulled over on a random street to post a video of the plates of my car. This was back when Luken was capping about owning a Lamborghini, so I was showing him how we show proof of ownership of a vehicle.

This dumb ass assumed because that's where I took the video, that's where I live.

He forgot to ask himself the most important question: if I lived there, why would I be driving my car on the street instead of just film it where it would be parked at my house?

:martin:

This is why he's currently guessing where I stay, because he doesn't know, and that video was all he had to go by. It's really stupid lol

Cause I be out and about, and when you like posting pictures of yourself online for other men I may notice what's in the background :mjlol:

So when I posted those posts of me in Hawaii, does that mean I live in Honolulu? :skip:

You are literally too stupid to insult.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I don't even know what that is :why:

He doesn't :russ:

When I was schooling Luken, I posted a video of me driving through Anaheim after coming back from Micro Center in Tustin (it's literally the only one in California), and I pulled over on a random street to post a video of the plates of my car. This was back when Luken was capping about owning a Lamborghini, so I was showing him how we show proof of ownership of a vehicle.

This dumb ass assumed because that's where I took the video, that's where I live.

He forgot to ask himself the most important question: if I lived there, why would I be driving my car on the street instead of just film it where it would be parked at my house?

:martin:

This is why he's currently guessing where I stay, because he doesn't know, and that video was all he had to go by. It's really stupid lol

So when I posted those posts of me in Hawaii, does that mean I live in Honolulu? :skip:

You are literally too stupid to insult.

I never saw that video breh or your Hawaii video, stop playing with me. It was a great purchase, I bet you're up 10-15% property value wise, you probably got them low rates too. If I could back in time I'd probably be your neighbor right now

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I never saw that video breh

You are lying. This is that thread, and this is what you posted, you clown ass idiot.

Screenshot-1138.png

That was in direct response to my post showing Luken how to prove you own a car, here's the link:

Did you forget this is a message board where we can pull up your posts :why:

or your Hawaii video, stop playing with me.

I believe you. That thread was me vs Civic. But the point is, I posted images of me in Hawaii-- according to your retard logic, I must live there too, you know, because I posted video of me there.

Dumbass :Tim:

It was a great purchase, I bet you're up 10-15% property value wise, you probably got them low rates too. If I could back in time I'd probably be your neighbor right now

psycho-adam-sandler.gif

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
You are lying. This is that thread, and this is what you posted, you clown ass idiot.

Screenshot-1138.png

That was in direct response to my post showing Luken how to prove you own a car, here's the link:

Did you forget this is a message board where we can pull up your posts :why:

I believe you. That thread was me vs Civic. But the point is, I posted images of me in Hawaii-- according to your retard logic, I must live there too, you know, because I posted video of me there.

Dumbass :Tim:

psycho-adam-sandler.gif

Sure breh, you pulled over on a random street. Like I said didn't watch the video, maybe it was a screencap who knows. But I'll let you be, I know your on-line persona is your livelihood and you got some haters out here. Stay safe :hubie: