WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sure breh, you pulled over on a random street. Like I said didn't watch the video, maybe it was a screencap who knows. But I'll let you be, I know your on-line persona is your livelihood and you got some haters out here. Stay safe :hubie:

Lol I have no idea why you're lying when I literally posted exactly what you said and the link to what you said :dead:

That was the only thread I posted video of my car :skip:

You had literally no reason to make that statement, as it wasn't said by anyone in that thread up to that point.

You're caught in 4K nikka, what you capping for? :why:

And if anything, YOU one of my opps. Nikka, I don't forget what people say to me, especially thinly veiled threats:

Screenshot-2024-04-12-224703.png

Trust me, I'm the LAST nikka you want to "catch" :ufdup:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Lol I have no idea why you're lying when I literally posted exactly what you said and the link to what you said :dead:

That was the only thread I posted video of my car :skip:

You had literally no reason to make that statement, as it wasn't said by anyone in that thread up to that point.

You're caught in 4K nikka, what you capping for? :why:

And if anything, YOU one of my opps. Nikka, I don't forget what people say to me, especially thinly veiled threats:

Screenshot-2024-04-12-224703.png

Trust me, I'm the LAST nikka you want to "catch" :ufdup:

Ask yourself why you getting so worked up about this breh, you say I live in Santa Ana and I don't give a fukk cause I've never lived there. So yes I will catch you on Katella one of these days :mjlol:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ask yourself why you getting so worked up about this breh, you say I live in Santa Ana and I don't give a fukk cause I've never lived there. So yes I will catch you Katella one of these days :mjlol:

Katella is the street Disneyland is on :dead:

Bro, tryna get popped in Downtown Disney :to:

And I'm chilling. Lakers just won, so my night is good. I'm simply warning you, you talking to a hood nikka that carries and got hands.

Catch me if you want to :manny:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I mean... would you like to meet up and run the fade? :sas1:

I'll meet you wherever you want, and I'll pull up dolo, none of my brothers or nothing.

¿Qué pasa, vato? :sas2:

Like I said I'll catch you on Katella one of these days don't worry :mjlol:

And if you don't live there then I guess I won't :mjlol:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Like I said I'll catch you on Katella one of these days don't worry :mjlol:

And if you don't live there then I guess I won't :mjlol:

Nikka, the next time I'll be on Katella is when I'm at Disneyland with my kinfolk :dead:

And yeah, I don't live on Disneyland Street you fukking idiot :russ:

I told y'all nikkas, if you trying to see me, try Ladera Heights. My car bright red, I ain't hiding :sas2:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
I see these fukks lose to the Pelicans too:francis:

But a good win against a bum team playing for their lives for no damn reason lol

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
That Pelicans game is a must win for the Lakers. No way even Kings lose to the damn G league Blazers. Dumbass Hamas lost the most crucial game of the season to Warriors. They'd have a guaranteed 8th spot if not for that game.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
That Pelicans game is a must win for the Lakers. No way even Kings lose to the damn G league Blazers. Dumbass Hamas lost the most crucial game of the season to Warriors. They'd have a guaranteed 8th spot if not for that game.
Lakers and Dallas were in the same spots a few weeks ago with the Lakers having an easier schedule but it was all p!ssed away. Dallas are now in 5th place.

Anyway, have to win against NOP (they have nothing to play for). 8th is the magic spot but not sure if the Lakers want to risk vs. Phoenix. I'd rather play OKC than Minnesota