WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need Suns and Pels to win tmrw and we can snatch 8th. Anything else happens and we are stuck in the 9/10.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Need Suns and Pels to win tmrw and we can snatch 8th. Anything else happens and we are stuck in the 9/10.
This is what’s going to happen the league will make sure lakers dubs round out the 7/8 spots for the playoffs… right now they just making sure GS/lakers secure the 7/8 and 9/10 play in… Doesn’t matter of the two where they land..

All I know is if KD lose in the play in he will never hear the end of it especially if Steph bump him out which will ad more insult to injury.

It will be high time fukkery dubs and lakers make it to the WCF :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Offseason priority one:

1) Invest in a quality coach with experience .

I think Ham mislead management with promises of emphasis on defense. When we first got hired he was really yapping about defense. I'll give him credit for getting AD back to a DPOY candidate … but at the same time turned us into the worst three point defending team out of all the playin/playoff teams. We give up the most threes at 14.2, we are currently the third worst in the entire league in three point defense. Utah and Chicago are worse than us.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Offseason priority one:

1) Invest in a quality coach with experience .

I think Ham mislead management with promises of emphasis on defense. When we first got hired he was really yapping about defense. I'll give him credit for getting AD back to a DPOY pricandidate … but at the same time turned us into the worst three point defending team out of all the playin/playoff teams. We give up the most threes at 14.2, we are currently the third worst in the entire league in three point defense. Utah and Chicago are worse than us.
Priority number 1 should be hiring a competent gm.