WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
He was shooting 16% from three in the first three games . There is a direct correlation between going down an insurmountable 0-3 deficit and his historically awful three point shooting.

Lebron's three point shooting the first three games

0-4 game one
0-6 game two
3-9 game three

Do yall want to be reminded how damn well Murray was in the first three games? I know the truth hurts but face it. That loss was on Lebron.

4-8 game one
6-14 game two (42%)
5-11 game three

@Mars

But he scored 40 in a meaningless game 4 to pad his stats :damn:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
The counterargument is there were only 4 games played in 2023 versus 5 games in 2020. LeBron averaged MORE ppg in 2023 than in 2020, you imbecile. :dahell:
Your issue is either delusion or reading comprehension. I can't tell anymore :heh:

The argument I made is that Lebron scored MORE total points than Jamal Murray in 2020 but not in 2023. Looks like I have to explain in greater detail since you are slow. We won in 2020 and not in 2023 when Lebron did NOT match or exceed the point production of Jamal Murray the team's second best player.

Tell me when in NBA history the best player being outperformed by the opposing team's second best player ever wins?

2022 WCF Steph outscored the second best player Jalen Brunson

2021 WCF Devin Booker outscored Reggie Jackson (Kawhi was injured that year)

2020 WCF we already know the outcome

2019 Steph outscored Cj McCollum
2018 Steph outscored CP

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That’s irrelevant considering the 3 pt wasn’t even a lethal shot up until Steph’s era. A player would shoot maybe 5 3s a game and that was high volume at the time. Comparing two different eras. But like I said you yet never have a thought of your own, you just post statistics and articles from way back when and say SEE!!! Guards were not even expected to be 3 pt shooters at that time, it was just an added bonus. But you knew that and you're just being mr.disingenuous man again. I can't even take you seriously after you credited Ron Artest as a great pickup to boost Kupchak. I still haven't stopped laughing. *posts article from 2009 about some stupid grade because you have no basketball insight to offer*.

Did you think any of that was coherent? :skip:

You actually tried to argue that Kobe Bryant wasn't expected to make threes, it's just an "added bonus"......but LeBron is expected to make them? :dahell:

You think 33% for the game is a shytty shooting % from 3pt, but Kobe shot 33% or worse in 131 out of 211 career playoff games (62%).

Let's ONLY count games where Kobe shot at least 3 threes......he shot 33% or worse in 87 out of 143 games (61%).

What if we only counted games where Kobe shot at least 5 threes.....he shot 33% or worse in 45 out of 79 games (57%).

You claimed over and over that 33% from three is a "shytting shooting percentage" for a game. Now you're gonna juelz the shyt out of it since it's proven that 33% for a game was a very normal shooting % for your hero, who averaged 33.1% from three for his playoff career on 1827 attempts (average of 4.0 per game).

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Your issue is either delusion or reading comprehension. I can't tell anymore :heh:

The argument I made is that Lebron scored MORE total points than Jamal Murray in 2020 but not in 2023. Looks like I have to explain in greater detail since you are slow. We won in 2020 and not in 2023 when Lebron did NOT match or exceed the point production of Jamal Murray the team's second best player.

Tell me when in NBA history the best player being outperformed by the opposing team's second best player ever wins?

2022 WCF Steph outscored the second best player Jalen Brunson

2021 WCF Devin Booker outscored Reggie Jackson (Kawhi was injured that year)

2020 WCF we already know the outcome

2019 Steph outscored Cj McCollum
2018 Steph outscored CP

Name all the times that the "second best player" in a series has averaged 32-6-5 on 50/40/90 splits?

Everyone knows that Murray had a historic series in 2023. We're still waiting for you to explain wtf that has to do with LeBron.

LEBRON WASN'T GUARDING MURRAY. When are you going to get that basic fact through your fukking skull?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Jamal had a 130 total points in the sweep Lebron had 111 points. 19 point difference :snoop:

In 2020 when we beat the Nuggets Lebron had 135 total points [source]

Jamal Murray had 125 total points in 2020 [source]

Is this a coincidence too ? :sas1:

God that argument is so fukking stupid. You didn't even account for the fact that there were 4 games in 2023 but 5 games in 2020. :laff:

In 2020, LeBron averaged 27-10-9 and they won. That was considered a fantastic performance.
In 2023, LeBron averaged 28-10-10 and they lost.

Somehow, that's now LeBron's fault they lost, despite scoring more in 2023 than he did in 2020, because of what Murray did even though LEBRON WASN'T GUARDING MURRAY.

You blamed LeBron for scoring fewer "total points" in a series that went fewer games and for the made shots of a player he wasn't even defending. :deadrose:

That's it, I'm self-banning myself from this thread. Anyone who wades in here is literally going to get stupider just from osmosis.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you think any of that was coherent? :skip:

You actually tried to argue that Kobe Bryant wasn't expected to make threes, it's just an "added bonus"......but LeBron is expected to make them? :dahell:

You think 33% for the game is a shytty shooting % from 3pt, but Kobe shot 33% or worse in 131 out of 211 career playoff games (62%).

Let's ONLY count games where Kobe shot at least 3 threes......he shot 33% or worse in 87 out of 143 games (61%).

What if we only counted games where Kobe shot at least 5 threes.....he shot 33% or worse in 45 out of 79 games (57%).

You claimed over and over that 33% from three is a "shytting shooting percentage" for a game. Now you're gonna juelz the shyt out of it since it's proven that 33% for a game was a very normal shooting % for your hero, who averaged 33.1% from three for his playoff career on 1827 attempts (average of 4.0 per game).

Are you slow or just purposely being dumb?

The 3 pt shot wasn't as impactful then as it is now. Are you seriously arguing that? In the era where teams are shooting nearly 50% of their attempts from 3, it's imperative that you shoot the ball at a decent clip.

kirk-goldsberry-explains-how-the-game-has-changed-from-2001-to-2020.webp

I hate to break it to you but something matters a lot more when the quantity rises. In 2010 when the Lakers won a championship, Knicks averaged the most three points attempts with 26. In 2023, when the Nuggets won the title, Celtics took the most with 42 attempts. :mjtf:

Are you not understanding why someone shooting 33% from 3 in 2010 is less important than someone shooting 33% from 3 in 2023? :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I lost the argument
Shameless goalpost moving. You're trying really hard to construct this strawman argument but we don't need to over-complicate this debate. We can simply look at the two times Lebron and Murray met in the WCF. Lebron scored more totals points than Murray in 2020 and we won. He got outscored in total points in 2023 and we lost. That's it argument over :heh:

Yall really are a cult.

Name all the times that the "second best player" in a series has averaged 32-6-5 on 50/40/90 splits?

Everyone knows that Murray had a historic series in 2023. We're still waiting for you to explain wtf that has to do with LeBron.

LEBRON WASN'T GUARDING MURRAY. When are you going to get that basic fact through your fukking skull?
Strawman argument once again no one said Lebron was guarding Murray dumb fukk :heh:

No matter how much yall kick and scream and throw tantrums in this thread the fact of the matter is Murray scored more total points than Lebron and to add insult to injury Lebron shyt the bed the first three games at 16% 3pt . Both Murray outplaying him and his abysmal shooting were the primary reason for our loss.
That's it, I'm self-banning myself from this thread. Anyone who wades in here is literally going to get stupider just from osmosis.
:laff: run away

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shameless goalpost moving. You're trying really hard to construct this strawman argument but we don't need to over-complicate this debate. We can simply look at the two times Lebron and Murray met in the WCF. Lebron scored more totals points than Murray in 2020 and we won. He got outscored in total points in 2023 and we lost. That's it argument over :heh:

Yall really are a cult.

Strawman argument once again no one said Lebron was guarding Murray dumb fukk :heh:

No matter how much yall kick and scream and throw tantrums in this thread the fact of the matter is Murray scored more total points than Lebron and to add insult to injury Lebron shyt the bed the first three games at 16% 3pt . Both Murray outplaying him and his abysmal shooting were the primary reason for our loss.

:laff: run away

Only Lebron fans want to use the "well they play different positions and weren't guarding each other!!!"

Since when do we ever discuss basketball like that?

We used to have Tim Duncan vs Kobe arguments. :mjtf:

They're getting curb stomped right now and announcing to the world that they're leaving the thread. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I used to think that @CantStop was the dumbest dude in this thread, but when he’s not having his Lebron/AD hate shtick going he actually makes valid points sometimes

I have yet to see @Torrential right about anything he posts in this thread. Ever
Anytime I respond to your remedial ass I’m punching down :heh:

Idek who you are. You are an NPC poster scram from this thread little guy.
full